Chapter 2: Meet and Greet

(I 100% did not steal the name from the 3rd hour in Bondees Barnyard 😋. Don't come for me 😡😡😡😡)

Milo and Fuzzy Lumpkins stare at each other, not knowing what to say.

(I got lazy and I ended up not drawing Fuzzy but I don't care 😋)

Fuzzy was flabergastered after seeing Milo. He had heart-shaped eyes and drooling (No, seriously. If ya don't believe me, watch the episode, I'm not kidding bro 💀) but then snapped off of it.

Fuzzy: W-well hi there miss! I must've mistaken you with someone else. Excuse me....

Fuzzy giggling while Milo was still scared for dear life, not knowing what the hell they should do. They thought...

Milo's thoughts: Who the hell is he, am I in his home, why and how did he turn his into hearts, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON?!??!?!?!?!?!

Milo was sweating while in the same position, still violently shaking in fear.

Fuzzy: I pick for you from outside...

He holds out a flower and hands it out to Milo. As hesitant as they were, they gently grabbed the flower out of his hands. Milo thought of how his hand felt in that brief moment. It felt very soft, in general, he does look very soft and huggable. Still, it didn't change the fact that he was hunting down Milo a minute ago and is now acting like a school girl trying to ask out her crush.

Fuzzy: And you know, I don't ever see you 'round here. And I remember because I ain never seen you....
I must say, that dress looks very nice on you, hehe...

Milo got annoyed quickly by that. It was CLEARLY a rain coat, yet this bozo called it a dress???
Unbelievable 🙄

Fuzzy: The name is Fuzzy Lumpkins, what is the pretty lady's name?

Milo felt uncomfortable but decided to answer the question, they didn't want to anger him again.

Milo: I...uh...they name is....uhmm....

Fuzzy tilted his head as the blob of water kept stuttering out of fear.

Fuzzy: Yes? Go on?....

Milo didn't want him to get attach or know him as he already made a bad impression, so they decided to give him a fake name out of fear.

Milo: It's...uhmm....
...Iris! Iris is my name!....

Milo nervously smiled at Fuzzy who kept admiring them. Feels like he hadn't learn his lesson with his previous "wife".

Fuzzy: Hehe, that a beautiful name, espcially for someone like you!

...

Fuzzy: What the heck that?!

Fuzzy pointed at the sky, trying to trick Milo, l̶u̶c̶k̶i̶l̶y̶ unfortunately Milo fell for it.

Milo: What? Where?!

They were alarmed, and it was because it was the trap they fell for, not that Fuzzy Lumpkins grabbed his banjo to smack and bonk them it the head.
As expected, Milo fainted and fell to the ground. Fuzzy picked them up with glee.

Fuzzy stopped to (FINALLY) think for a moment....

Fuzzy: Wait a second, isn't this how I met my first wife. I'm pretty sure that was how we met. Can it be possible that this beautiful lumpkin could leave me like how the other one did?....

...

Nah! That can't be the case! That so stupid and absurd, what kind of idiot would think those stupid questions?

Fuzzy was proud with his conclusion, even though he SHOULD be thinking that, but whatever. He is stupid according to the professor. (If you watched the episode, you would know <_<)

Fuzzy then ran out the door and exclaimed with happiness to reveal a very bad and concerning statement.

Fuzzy: HEY EVERYBODY! IM GETTING MARRIED! YEI HE!/*Insert his scream lolz*

A bunch of Lumkins arosed from the forest gathering around Fuzzy's household.

Milo started waking up and didn't expect to hear the next line Fuzzy had to say.

Fuzzy: And I'm getting married with the lumpkin of my dreams!

Oh dear god... this wasn't to go well at all...