Chapter 1: The Encounter

(Note: This is supposed to be like the start of Shotgun Wedding minus the video recordings and the professor of course. Forgot to mention that this story is a shitpost because I don't know what to do in my life nor what actual good content to make in Wattpad other than a shitty fanfiction. Anyways, enjoy this dupsterfire 😍)

Not so far away from the lake...

Fuzzy Lumpkins was grieving over his divorce he just had. It was a very sad moment for him, like imagine losing your wife who's a pile of mud 🙄.

*Cough* Anyway, he was crying on his bed. He decided to get some fresh air to calm himself down so he could stop thinking about it.

He goes outside and sits on his rocking chair, looking at the wilderness the forest had. And by that, I mean just trees because he doesnt like tresspassers. He grabbed his banjo and started playing his iconic song.

------------------------------------------------------

Milo was doing what their mind told them, which was playing dress up with what was available. Not much other than grass, leaves and flowers but it will do.

After 30 minutes of dressing up, Milo felt......
autrocious, but hey, this is supposed to be a rip-off of a powerpuff girl episode.

(Yes, it in fact a "female" lumpkin, totally)

*Cough* Anyways...
Milo wasn't happy with the results even though they made it themselves. They were about to take it off when they heared sobbing not so far away...

They approched the noises, it wasn't very clear but there was... smoke? Did something catch on fire? Milo was confused.

They hid behind the bushes, only to find a house. In the house's porch, there was a pink fuzzy creature playing a banjo while sobbing (So sad 😞)

Milo kept their status as hiding because they have brain cells but fully hides, wondering what the hell is a creature doing here in the woods. Then they realized that they probably lived there because they haven't been in the woods for a long time. Also because they don't have great memory (Like me but who cares 😋)

Fuzzy was sobbing but stopped after smelling something. He suspected that there was someone with him...

Fuzzy Lumpkins grabs his gun and starts sniffing around. Milo saw this and hid quickly, inside the bush.

Milo was worried what was going to happen...

...

BAM!!!

Fuzzy Lumpkins screams as loud as he can...

Milo was gone, they fleed in time, but Fuzzy was just not having it...

It was those classic chase scenes but in the end, Milo runs into Fuzzy the exact way the professor did (Except that they were already all dressed.)

Milo stayed in a corner, all cuddled up, hoping that they could blend in. Fuzzy breaks open the door...

Fuzzy: THERE'S NO WHERE TO RUN, AND THERE'S NOWHERE TO HIDE EITHER! There ain' no turning back...

Milo was shaking in fear in the corner, knowing that something bad was going to happen. If they listened to the professor, this would of never happened.

Fuzzy looked at the blob and dropped the gun and jaw...

That was when they truly meet....