DIVORCE

Third pov

Catherine calls Wad.

"Hlo wad!" she said.

"Yes, cat," he responded.

"I called you to discuss my divorce," she explained. He didn't waste time.

"We can file the case on Monday. All the evidence is strong  against him,"  said from the other end.

"No need," she said.

"What?" he asked, confused by her answer.

"You don't need to file," she said.

"Are you not getting a divorce?" Wad was calling Jesus.

"He said okay to sign the divorce papers. So we don't need to file against him. We can have a mutual divorce, as Cat explained.

"That's good. It will be easy if both parties are ready, he said, really happy to save Catherine from James.

They discuss a free day for all of them.

On Monday

James was waiting for Catherine. He was accompanied by his lawyer. James was not ready to get divorced, but he gave more importance to being a dad. After 20 minutes, Catherine came. She was wearing a black dress and looked more gorgeous than usual. James was expecting a depressed Catherine, but this one is bold. She was looking happy and determined.

"Hi cat. This is my lawyer, Mr. WhitesWhites, he introduced his lawyer to her.

"Hi," she said, shaking hands with the lawyer.

"We are all busy people, so why waste time?" The lawyer sat down and asked.

"Okay," she agreed with him and sat in front of both of them.

"You need to sign here, and you two are divorced," Mr. Whites explained.

"Shouldn't I read this?" Catherine asked.

"This is filled with laws. It will be hard to understand for common people like us." James urged her to sign.

" Okay. But let me call my lawyer. He will understand this right, Catherine asked knowingly.

"You have a lawyer," James said, shocked. The Catherine he met was a smart, intelligent girl, but he made her naive. Now she comes back to the original Catherine.

"Yes," she said and dialed a number. A few minutes later, a man walked to them. She introduced him to the two people in front of her.

"This is my lawyer, Wad stones." Mr. Whites knows wad. Wad gave a nod to them and sat with Catherine.

"You wad," James started, but Catherine stopped him.

"We are here for the divorce," she said, and he gave her the paper Mr. Whites gave her. I would read the papers and throw them in front of them.

"This is a simple divorce. What about alimony?" Wad asked. According to the paper, there is no right for Catherine, he said.

The lawyer and James made eye contact. According to the papers, it was Catherine who was the reason for this divorce.

Catherine was sure that James would play such cheap tricks.

"The house you guys lived in should be under her name," Cat said, focusing on James.

"That's not possible!" James shouted.

"You will give whatever I say, " Wad said calmly.

"No. The house was built by my client, so why should he give it to her?" Mr. Whites asked.