CHAPTER 3 | Noona

I'll Paint You A Rainbow,
To Hang On The Wall.
To Brighten Your Heart,
When The Grey Shadow Falls.

⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓・*˚⁺‧‧⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧‧⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓*˚⁺

"Bro! Do you even know who the fuck is she?!" Jimin shouted at my face.

[ KIM TAEHYUNG POV ]

I was confused what he was trying to say. She was a rich girl for sure, I can say that just by looking at her.
But was their something more?

Do he know her? But he never mentioned her to me before? Then why is he looked so freaked out?

"Bro, I'm talking to you! What the fuck were you doing with her?" He asked again.

"She just helped me!" I said back.

"Helped?! You?... She?!?" He let out shocked. As he doesn't believe my words even after he himself saw us few minutes back together.

"Umm.... Yes! She did! Is it something wrong with her helping me?" I questioned confusingly.

"Bro she is out of every single boy's league here. Every single boy tries to have an interaction with her but she doesn't give a fuck about any boy" He expressed.

"And why is that so?" I titled my head a bit asking.

"Coz she is on an another level, for fuck sake!" He spat.

"Jimin can't you just say simply what you mean? Why are you making it so complicated?" I asked as I still didn't got his words.

"Bro she is the heart-throb of here, Every single boy wants her but she just don't pay attention to any. Hell she doesn't even talk to any boy except her male friends here" He tried to explain it to me as simply as he can.

"And?" I was curious.

"Bro her dad is the trustee of this university, simply she owns this university" He said.

"What?!" I was shocked. She is that rich?!

"Yes, And she is the top student of this university too. And... She is the President of the music club and phot-" I cutted him in between.

"Simply she is beauty with brains and a rich girl who is out of everyone's league, right?" I asked after consuming all the information he gave me.

"Exactly! And you said she helped you, herself? When everyone knows she doesn't give a fuck about any boy here, do you still think I will believe your words?" He shouted loudly.