CHAPTER 27 | Nightmare & Daydream

"Never Knew,
That You And I
Will Never See Each Other Again.
Atleast,
Not In The Same Way"

⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓・*˚⁺‧‧⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧‧⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓*˚⁺[ Y/N POV ]

[ Y/N POV ]

"I'm in love with you, Y/n" He confessed.

His words caught me off guards. Since when? Since when he started feeling this way? I didn't knew what to say and all I could do was to listen to him quietly.

"I know you must be wondering since when? Since when I starting feeling this way? Frankly speaking I'm not gonna tell you since when... but all I can say is that I never intended to tell you my feeling, Ever. But when I heard you and Taehyung are now living together... I kinda lost control over my emotions" he expressed.

Wait does that mean, It have been quiet a while since he felt this way?

"You know Y/n Taehyung is a very kind guy, so when I saw him confessing to you, i felt happy. That in this modern world you found your old school kinda love. It's a different case when it comes to me, I'm just not your type and I know this from the start but I can't help my feelings, I just can't" he let out a deep breath as if a weight got lift up from his shoulders.

"Since when?" I asked him straightforwardly.
"You really wanna know Y/n? You sure you won't pity me after that?" He let out a sad chuckle.
"Please" I breathe out.
"Since, We were in high school" he closed his eyes while revealing that.

As soon as I heard him, my eyes filled with tears And I was scared they would fall, and I might start crying.

"Was-s these feelings still there when I was dating Ma Hwi-young?" My words stuttered as I took a step closer to him but he didn't replied.
"He was an asshole to leave you" he said about my ex boyfriend but still he didn't turned around.
"That didn't answer my question Jungkook" I took the cue quickly.

All I heard was few breathing in this cold breeze and he finally turned around to look at me, and for the first time I saw something which I never did before.

His Tears.

He was silently crying all this time along with Me.
"Tell me Jungkook, w-was these feelings still there when I was with Ma Hwi-young? D-did you had feelings for me at that time too?" I asked him again as my voice got shaky.
"I-" He struggled to speak as tears left his eyes and just by his face I Could tell He was struggling to stop them but he couldn't,
"I-I did" he finally revealed.