CHAPTER 29 | Intention To Love

It's Hard To Wait Around For Something,
You Know Might Never Happen.
But It's Harder To Give It Up
When You Know,
It's Everything You Want.

But It's Harder To Give It UpWhen You Know,It's Everything You Want

⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓・*˚⁺‧‧⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧‧⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓*˚⁺
[KIM TAEHYUNG POV ]

"Tae-e, J-Jungkook! I Broke his heart, i Broke Him" she sobbed out making my heart stop beating as i heard her.

"W-what are you saying Noona?" I hesitated to ask.
"P-please-e I-i-" she stuttered as she sobbed hard, looking at her like this the only thought came in my head was to only care about making her feel better rather than asking what happened. I rubbed my hand on her back softly, trying my best to make her feel the warmth through my touch which I was desperately trying to give.

Her hands around me tightened as she whimpers, I've never saw her crying but it was expected that she must have her hard times too no matter how strong she seems from the outside. And in those hard times she definitely needs someone to look after her.

To pull her out of her misery.

All of a sudden I noticed her sobs dying slowly as the silence took over the dark room. I quickly peeked at her down to check, she has her eyes open with her cheek pushed against my chest looking at the front towards the door blankly like she was thinking about something deeply.
"Taehyung" she called me out with a low-key voice and I hummed to Ask what is was still holding her tightly against my body.
"Tae" she again called me, this time she pulled out of my embrace to look directly at my face making me look back at her in anticipation, her cheeks were still wet from crying.

"...I Love You" she breathe out lowly, But ironically her words took my breath away. How long, no one knows how long I've waited to hear these words from her. I knew she have feelings for me as well but she never confessed it, atleast not by her own mouth. I thought she needs time to say it out loud to me but i always wondered what it was that she exactly feels for me.

And Now, I Know.

"Tae" she called me out making me come out of my thoughts.
"Huh?" That's all I could say.
"I said, That I Love You" she repeated herself, the audacity she have to say it on my face this close, without stuttering.
My cheeks started to Turn red as I was taken back to even respond to her words, And all I did was to give her a smile before turning around to face the other side.

"Yahh! Don't tell me, you're shy?" She chuckled and Continued,
"Seriously? You have the audacity to get shy?! Literally like after you've confessed to me infront of the whole university saying 'I Love You Noona'?!" She said it all with a loud voice looking at my back dumbfounded.
I chuckled out loud for her to hear as my face was buried under the duvet, like who knew the atmosphere will change like that, unbelievable.
"So you're Literally not going to say it back to me?" She sounds defeated.