9

daytime decisions

daytime decisions

The next morning, as soon as Sienna opened her eyes, she got out of her bed and climbed in with Catherine. "How you feeling babe?" Sienna asked the girl who cuddled into her embrace.

"It's just sad," Catherine said. "He had been there since day one, so it's just going to be an adjustment. And it's hard to think about starting again."

"But you never know, there could be something just waiting for you babe," Sienna said. "It was a shit decision and I'm sorry to had to take part in a decision that hurt you. But just know I've got your back 100%."

"Thank you babe," Catherine hugged her and the two crawled out of bed as all the islanders split up for their debriefs. Sienna headed upstairs with Molly, Leah and Whitney, plopping down on the terrace. After a quick chat, the girls quickly got into their bikinis and headed down to the garden to laze about in the sun. 

The whole group got a wonderful show when Mehdi went on to give Whitney a sensual massage on the sun loungers. "Oi, where's my massage?" Sienna looked up at Zach who came over to where she sat on the edge of the pool with Ella, bringing her water bottle over. 

"Let me get on that,"Zach rolled his eyes before sitting on the bean bag behind her. Scott came over and grabbed Ella for a chat, and everyone could tell Ty wasn't happy. Jess probed the boy, trying to see how he felt about her chatting with the boy. 

"Ty weren't you getting to know a girl like 36 hours ago?" Sienna asked with a laugh as the boy got in a strop. Ella came back over, and Sammy and Ty were immediately on it.

"Should we do an honesty hour?" Ella asked, Sammy falling right into her chat. "I think it's convenient that you're now sure about Jess that you saw Leah in the bottom."

Sienna let out a little oop as Sammy was struck silent. "Well I think you're chatting with Scott to wind me up, tit for tat," Tyrique said to Ella. 

"Well Ty I think you're being a hypocrite and are happy to have Ella sit there and watch you flirt with a girl but can't handle it if she does the same," Sienna said calmly as she sipped her water bottle. Their little back and forth was broken up by a phone text chiming, Ella getting a text. 

"Can all islanders gather around the fire pit immediately?" she read out. All of them were slow to move, but eventually sat down around the fire pit. 

"Islanders, it's not time to recouple," Scott read out. "The boys will choose which girl they want to couple up with."

The girls all stood up and headed to face the fire pit and the boys. Zach got the text to go first. "So I'd like to couple up with this girl, because I feel like since I've met her, each day our connection get's stronger. She's always keeping me on my toes, and she's always making me laugh. We've made it through some challenges, but I'm excited to see what comes next. So the girl I would like to couple up with is,

Sienna."

Sienna smiled, squeezing Catherine and Molly's hands before walking over and rising on her toes to cup Zach's cheeks and give him a sweet kiss. The two sat down, and even with the heat, Sienna felt even warmer when Zach's hand came to rest on her knee, rubbing his thumb on her skin. 

Mehdi was up next choosing Whitney.  Sammy then went, choosing Jess. His test comment made both Sienna and Leah's nose wrinkle, but then it was Mitch's turn. The boy went on to choose Leah, though no one was expecting him to say she had a nice body as the reason he was choosing her. Michael coupled up with a grinning Molly, and Tyrique chose Ella to no ones surprise, and Scott got to couple up with Catherine, causing the girl to beam. 

The group quickly dispersed and Sienna pulled Zach over to the bean bags, letting him settle in before pulling another bean bag close so she could be close. "That was a proper cute speech you know," she said with a laugh as the boy shrugged. "Did you practice in the mirror?"

"Oh shut up," he huffed as Sienna giggled. 

"Real though I am very happy to be in a couple with you," she grinned as she nudged him with her foot. "Been missing my night time cuddles."

"Me too, it's been a lonely one," Zach smirked.   

"Cheeky shit," Sienna grumbled as she laid further back into her bean bag, letting the sun warm her skin as she and Zach played a bit of footsie. Not long after, Zach nudged her to let her know everyone was headed inside to get ready for the evening. After he hauled her off the beanbag, the two set off inside. 

It was easy to see as the girls got ready that Leah had some feelings on her mind, the other girls trying to see where she was at with Mitch. But overall, everyone seemed excited to have a good night. Once they all got into the garden, Mitch led the toast for the evening, before everyone went on to split up. 

Leah and Ella went for a chat, and by the time Sienna and Zach had sat down, the girl had moved on to grabbing Sammy. "Oh go on girl," Sienna said as Mitch and Ty joined them, all four of them looking to where the two brunettes were talking. 

"She looks fuming," Mitch said. 

"She should be," Sienna frowned. "He was mad disrespectful to call her a test as if he wasn't flirting up a storm with her." Once those two had finished their chat, Sammy came over to sit with the boys and Sienna left them to it and headed to where the girls were on the daybeds. 

"Do you mind if I join?" Sienna asked. "Don't want to intrude."

"No babe," Jess said, her and Ella sliding over for her to sit. Sienna listened as Leah just talked through her impressions she had gotten from her previous chats with Sammy, and their chat that evening. After listening for a bit longer, Jess decided to approach him for a conversation as well. It didn't take long for the two of their voices to get loud, the other islanders looking around to try and not be obvious that they could hear what was going on. 

It was almost like a game of musical chairs at the fire pit, as Sammy stormed off, the Mitch and Catherine came over, then Sammy came back, Mitch and Catherine left again, Jess got up, and then came back with Leah. "I'm dizzy just watching them," Sienna laughed as she leaned into Zach, his arm around her waist as the girl tried to get every last drop of her drink from her glass. "He'll talk his way out of that, for sure."

"You think so?" Zach asked as they kept watching. 

"Yeah, I think Jess wants to believe in the best of him so she won't take it for what it is," Sienna commented. "I just hope she doesn't get hurt."

Even after Jess and Sammy's tiff, the islanders got to end the night with excitement when the hideaway was opened and they got to rush Ella and Tyrique off to spend the night alone. The night came to a close, all the islanders heading in to get ready for bed. When Sienna came down to the bedroom, Zach already had his eye mask on, laying on his back. 

She climbed in to their bed, laying on her side and poking his ribs till he squirmed and pulled his mask up with a smirk. "What do you want then?" he asked with a smirk, sliding down and opening his arm so she could cuddle in. 

"This," she murmured as the lights turned off. Zach wasted no time when the lights were off, pulling Sienna further into him and connecting his lips with hers.