Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen | Money in the Bank (2023)

Date 📆 July 2023

2,123,529 likesfahayramattiaanoai The twins are showing out in London🤰🏽#moneyinthebank #twinsView all 4,569 commentsusername1 you're low-key rooting for the usosfahayramattiaanoai @username1 😫

2,123,529 likes
fahayramattiaanoai The twins are showing out in London🤰🏽#moneyinthebank #twins
View all 4,569 comments
username1 you're low-key rooting for the usos
fahayramattiaanoai @username1 😫

Fahayra and the kids stay in Joe's locker room, watching the matches from there until it is for Joe's Bloodline Civil War tag team match then they would go and sit ringside to watch the twins vs Joe and Sefa. 

"Fafa, can I get a juice box, please, thank you," Holt asked as he looked away from the television.

"Yeah sure baby, I'll get you one," Fahayra said as she got up and walked over to the stocked mini-bar and grabbed a juice box that was chilling on the ice tray. "They should just put a mini fridge in here," She said to herself as she shook her head at the overly fancy setup.

"Here you go, Holt," Fahayra said as she called back over to the little boy and handed him the juice box.

"Thank you, Fafa," Holt said as he took it from her.

Fahayra sat back down on the couch when Joe walked in with Sefa. Joe immediately went to her and took a seat next to her. Sefa sat down on the other side of the room.

"Are you good?" Joe asked her.

"I'm fine," Fahayra answered.

"Just making sure you're comfortable in here," Joe said.

Fahayra nods.

"I'm good, now when is your match again?" Fahayra asked him.

"We are the main event match," Joe answered.

Fahayra nods.

"Okay, just want to make sure we have enough time to walk out to ringside," Fahayra said.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you guys get to ringside on time," Joe said.

Fahayra focuses on the television as she watches the Tag team match for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship when out of nowhere, Shayna clubbed Ronda in the back, turning on her partner and leaving her for dead in the middle of the ring.

Liv and Raquel gleefully took advantage and pinned Rousey to win back the titles.

"What the hell?!?" Fahayra said in disbelief.