NINE

NINE

Lana Del Rey | Diet Mountain Dew

"I don't get it Amina, and I'm not pressuring you into telling me anything but I'm fucking here for you okay?" Stassie stared at me through the mirror as she gave my hair some curls. I sent her a nod, we continued to get ready.

I haven't heard from Reign all day, he must of been held up with work. One thing I noticed is he's not always around due to his not so normal duties which I'm not arguing with. Maybe tonight is what I need to release some tension.

Hours past, we head downstairs to meet our designated driver. I glance over, further in the foyer to see Amaya sitting in a all black cocktail dress that had her cleavage on display. She swiftly stood up once she saw us, a little fidgety with a sprinkle of uneasy.

"Amaya, are you heading out?" I quietly asked as we approached her.

"Uh no well yes, I mean if it's alright I'd love to join you. Reign and Roscoe won't be back until tomorrow. I haven't been clubbing with friends in years, I want to do it with my new found girls." Shed nervously smiled.

"Where did they go?" I asked a little to quick.

"They don't share business with me but all I know is they're in London with some partners."

Why didn't Reign at least tell me that?

That's all she had to say before we took each others hands and en route to the club, I made sure to grip onto Amaya's hand tightly.

We arrived but our driver is pulling into the back of the building where bodyguards stood outside the back entrance. It's late out, it's almost 1 am so it's pretty dark, I felt this uncertainty feeling in my stomach.

Once we got out the car, all eyes were just in our direction, I noticed one of the guards got on a suspicious call. Stassie murmured a 'what's this about?'. We were finally escorted into the club and to this open booth upstairs, we're the music is blasting and people all over this place.

These guards are a serious bunch, if I had to guess these were Reigns men, that alone sent another unsettling feeling through me.

I leaned over the table where Stassie sat dancing in her seat, she noticed me so she gave me her ear leaning in closer.

"Stassie I think we should go." I spoke in her ear over this loud music.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know some—," that's when this group of men walked into our section sending us charming smiles. I glanced at Stassie to see her wink at me. They sat down with us chatting up light conversations, that's when the alcohol started to arriving.

One particular guy sits next to me. He's in a grey suit with the first few buttons of his white dress shirt open. Very attractive resembles a blue eyed Chris Hemsworth.