TEN

TEN

Lana Del Rey | Radio

"No." I gasped jumping out my sleep in utter shock when it hit me. I haven't had my period since I was forced to move to England. It's about 3am, the dim light from the moon peaked its way through the sheer curtains. I kept my sights straight ahead, lost thoughts bouncing around my mind.

I heard Reign move around in his sleep so I glanced over, he was glaring right back at me with question in his blue orbs. This can't be happening!

"Come here." In his husky morning voice Reign lifted the sheets inviting me to lay under his arms. "what's on your mind baby?"

I combed through my hair anxiously but laid down with my back to his front. Reign made sure to pull me to him with his hand gently wrapped around my torso.

"N-nothing, I —uh miss my mother that's all."

Which wasn't a lie, I did miss my mom but it was't the truth about what's currently mortifying me. I refused to carry a baby for this sexy lunatic. Don't get me wrong, I love the thought of having children some day but a baby for a mafia heir is all in it self insanity.

     "I know you've been feeling a little restless in the estate for a while, so we are going to take a trip to visit your family."

     I was lost for words, my eyebrows furrowed as I turned over to face him with little adoration. I never had the time to fly down to see mother ever since she moved back to Brazil so please mind me for feeling moved by his gesture.

      "Really? Y-you'll do that for me?"

     That panty dropping smile graced his face, "Why so surprised my love? Have I not stressed enough I'll do any fucking thing for you." I smiled back forgetting everything else, he wrapped his hands around my throat pulling my down to meet his lips.

     He bit my bottom lip before leaving his lips on mine kissing me deeper swallowing me, his grip on my neck tightened.

     Just before our tongues met, he pulled me on top of him straddling his lap. Off instinct I rested my palms on his chest disconnecting our lips. The tip of our noses barley touching, I felt his cold hands run up the back of my thighs to firmly grip my ass.

     My clothed sex sat right on his hard cock, I can practically feel him growing hornier from beneath me. The thought made my clit jump and thong damp with excitement. I tilt my head lowering myself almost placing my lips on his.

"It's a shame I think we should leave for Brazil now, they have a parade I don't want to miss." I whispered against his lips.

I'm trying my absolute hardest to avoid having anymore sex with him. It would mean I'm giving up, basically waving my white flag and accepting this situation one hundred percent. I can't do that, I know there is a way out of this toxicity. There has to be.

He broke out a smirk, kissing me on forehead. "Whatever you want my love." He whispered back.

     .... Your a long way from home this to Brazil! .... Ô ariá raiô Obá, Obá, Obá!"

     Wow, we've just landed in Brazil on the way to visit my mother I didn't want to wait any longer. I want this to be surprise, I know she's not expecting me which would make this all feel so surreal. These past few months I've dealt with a lot and my kidnapping to top off the cake.

    When I look to my mom, she's one of those mothers who doesn't confuse disciple with support, lecturing with genuinely having your back. It was different growing up with her, she tries to understand first before going straight for the cons of you.

     I didn't realise a tear fell down my cheek until I brushed it away with my thumb. I looked out the window of the car seeing all my fellow Brazilians almost half naked partying on the side of the street.

     "We'll be there in less than 45 minutes Mr Gusev,"the driver spoke. Reign didn't answer, instead he pulled me closer into his side letting me rest my head on his chest, hearing the soft beating of his heart.

     I looked up after him, taking in his perfectly structured features, "Reign." I called out, he turned to me.

    "I-I would like to talk about me going back to A-America soon, I want to go b-back to w-work." I fully sat up resting my hand on his thigh. I gulped down at the silence, I quickly tried to cover myself, "P-possibly for a few w-weeks maybe."

     Classic Reign, being unreadable but still judging his thoughts before speaking them.

     "I'll let you know Ami, your never working another day in your whole existence on this planet. Do we understand each other or must I perform another method of communicating?"

     Right away, I fell teary-eyed wanting the floor to swallow me whole never to be seen again. My life snatched away for his own selfish reasons due to him being a possessive nut case.

     I barley chocked out, "Yes I got—,"

     "Tell me what I want to hear."

     "I understood, and I-I don't need another method." I whispered letting my head fall on his hard chest, loose tears running down my nose. He put his arm around me rubbing the side of my thigh in attempts of comfort. I shut my eyes, remembering the warm embrace of my mothers hugs hoping to be there soon.

•••