FOURTEEN

FOURTEEN

Lana Del Rey | Art Deco

     Three months and nine days since my beautiful Ami ran out on me. The sick desire Amina holds over my head is inevitable, what captivating creature she is. I've been keeping myself occupied while she's on her break. I obviously know where she is, and I know who is helping my sexy fugitive.

The thought of my woman not being under me drives me to kill tons with cruel intention. These past few months have been excusable, since I'm becoming more understanding of her feelings, because guess what, I'm not a animal, but I'm no fool.

I genuinely hope she enjoying her quiet time on the farm, and I hope that when the time is right when we do go head to head, she has this same amount of power and strength it took to run away from me. After one warning many understand not to cross me. There's no side of me that is butterflies and rainbows, I am who I am.

As for Charlie, he's the son of my close ex rival, his father was killed by my brother. He spoke a few words that Roscoe didn't like, it earned him one clean bullet through that incompetent skull. Charlie is supposed to only be here for business, I knew of his motives when he first approached my woman at the club.

It got him fucked up and tied up in my warehouse like a gutted dead pig, which he is so it makes it right. I did that for you Amina.

"Vas zhdut muzhchiny iz Ukrainy." Roscoe came into my office announcing. (Men from Ukraine are waiting for you.)

     I nod my head to let in the two men, and we all took our seats.

     Me and Roscoe remain quiet waiting, I've been expecting Mr Koval I was told it was news I needed to hear, and he brought a colleague with him.

     "Me and my partner are conducting billion dollar auction in America next month, wealthy buyers across the world are investing at the event."

     Roscoe asked, "What are you selling?"

    The strange one slyly smirked, "High value women with diamonds." Just that quick Roscoe stood up aiming his gun at the man's head.

     "Your confessing to trafficking women you fucking kusok der'ma, give me a reason I shouldn't kill you right here." He aggressively spat out. The look on the men faces were calm but you can sense the panic. I rose to lower Roscoe's guns actually want to hear the insanity.

     "Relax brother." Eventually he put the gun away and remained standing but I sat. I motioned for them to continue.

Koval spoke, "Let me be frank Mr Gusev, my merchandise carry 100 million to possibly 1.2 billion dollars worth of diamonds. This is good deal, especially in your line of work." The smirking man glanced back over to me, I held his stare. The only way these girls carry diamonds is if this fucker, cut them open.

He continued, "good money, don't make mistake, beautiful girls no?"

I lowly chuckled looking him in the eye, "It's never been about the money for me Mr Koval, but I give you a deal. I may show up to this shit show of auction, and I may or may not buy."

He nodded anyway, getting up to leave but I noticed the unusual one give Roscoe a daring look, he won't make it it two feet out the door.

"Mr Koval, your friend stays." I said then he looked over at him. I go around the desk to placing my hand on his shoulder, leading him out the room and down the hall.

We heard 4 rounds of gun shots go off, nervousness painted his face as he looked in the direction we came from. "Reign, what is the meaning of this?"

"Like you said Koval you know my line of work hm. Disrespect my family your life I will have, and if you think I'll associate myself with loony sex traffickers your fucking playing in my face. However, if I show to this bullshit auction, it will be for a fucking good reason. Understood?"

He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Good." I whispered. "Miranda! Please show this gentlemen out." I called out for my house keeper then walked away leaving him standing there afraid. I have more important matters to tend to. It's time I visit my soon to be wife, welcome to a day in my life.

A mini chapter on Reign
Thoughts?

•••