ishannk

Ishannk pov:
From  the last night I am only thinking about her , and why did she marry me ? , didn't she know about me ?

These types of questions is coming in my mind from the day I listen the news of my marriage with her .

First I am not that interested in her but when I saw her ,I feel like  freeze for a second, indeed she is beautiful and the way she  talk ,did not look like she want my money but still ,she is something else.

She is like a fire, if I came closer to her she will burn me .
But am I afraid of burning when I myself jump into it.

Anyway,She seem familiar, but I can't recognize her ,its like I have  a relation with her but what, I don't remember.

Since morning, only her thoughts are coming in my mind . The way she answers me back in the night and in the morning.

No one have the audacity to answer me back ,but she did .

No wonder she have a sharp mind and a really sharp toung

No wonder she have a sharp mind and a really sharp toung. I can't forget the way she looking  in the morning,  she is looking beautiful in red saree, her almond eyes looking at me and her lavender scent, it familiar like I know the smell but from where I can't decide.

Sitting in my office, I am just trying to remember where I met her but I couldn't remember anything and that  frustrating me .

I put my hand through my hair ,messing  them .

When ,suddenly the door get open and here comes the most annoying man .
He is having a evil smirk on his face that I want to punch .

"Congratulations ,mann" . He said beaming with smile ,he came closer to me and about to hug me when I glared at him .

His smile drop and he back away from me and sit in front of me on the chair.

" for what ". I asked in cold voice .

"Dont act like that , of course, for your marriage". He said playing with a pen he pick from the table .

"Who tell you that ". I asked confused as no one know about this marriage other then family.

"Ohhh! You secretary is so beautiful,  isn't she ". He winked at me and Anna come to give us our coffee.

He smiled at her and she low her head.

"You, your this month salary is cutting ".  I inform her with the new information. 
Her eyes got wide and she said .
"But sir ".
I glare ,she got scared and said

"Sorry sir ". And left from there .

When this annoying man said .

"Don't worry, beautiful come to me I will give you double. " he look back and winked at her  and she got shy .

"You, why are you here " ,I asked .

He smile cheekily and answer.

"Come on bro , I am missing you , can't I came to meet my bestie " ,he said pouting.

That's the truth, this annoying man sitting in front of me Is my friend from college and also business partner, that's why he is sitting here that long.

No one can handle me .

Its because I am a  bad , horrible and ruthless man that why even my own family start to fear me like the world do ,
Am I really like this?

The question is always unanswered and maybe always be.

I reached out my hand to take the cup of coffee, but before I could take it ,nakul pick it and start drinking.

I put my hand through my hair and asked .

"What are you here for ", he may act like so charming and smiley but ,he is a man who never do anything without a purpose,  doesn't matter it profit him or not , to complete his purpose he can lose anything and win anything.

"Hmm, you know me better ,let's just don't waste anymore time and come to the topic", His smile is long gone ,he look coldly into my eyes with the same gaze of me.

"Why did you marry her ", he asked straight,  I lean back on my chair and wonder,  how he know her ?

"Hmm , Not wasting yours and my time ,its a business marriage nothing else",  I lied but also said truth.

It's a contracted  marriage but there is something else too that my father and grandfather is hiding from me and all our family members. But what I still have to know.

He nodded and get up from the chair and start walking towards the door,but before going outside he turn back and said " let meet in the next week meeting then". He smile and went outside with a grin.

What did he want? , how did he knew her?

I have the answer of both questions but what's with that grin then.

_______

So, here is ishannk , let me tell you this that from now on there is going to be the multi person point of view,including author's so it kind of messing but I will try my best to do my best 😊
It's a short one but from now on going to be the long .
Happy reading.
Plz vote, share and comment .