marriages

Akshat pov:

I wake up from sleep when I heard her screaming.

I asked her if she's okay ,she say yeah .

But she did not seems like ,she was looking pale and crying .

It's been 6 months I have been married with her ,and I have to live with her leaving my love ,my anaya alone .

I never want to marry her but this was just a contracted marriage and I have to be In this .

I have to pretend everything.

Even though I didn't care what happened to her but the doctor inside me want to ask her what exactly happened but I didn't ,why do I ask her when she said she's okay .

She went out of the room and i went to bath room to do my morning routine

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
When I came out of the shower ,I found her in a towel ,dancing and headphones on , she have mask on her face and she was enjoying, I never saw her that happy before.

I take a towel from hanger and start wiping my head , I have another towel around my torso and I know I am looking hot.

She was dancing and didn't know that is am watching her ,and that was the funny part ,her move are funny and she is looking like a bunny with her bunny ear headphones.

I smile and she look at me ,she ran her hands around her body to cover herself but too bad I have already seen enough, though I didn't feel anything but her body looks beautiful.

But I didn't have any feelings for her ,I was about to take a step when she ran towards me ,not to grab me but to grab towel but she regrets its instantly, she was about to fall but I hold her and save her .

Although its may look like a romantic scene but I found it quite suspicious, is she trying to seduce me? , is she have some evil intentions? ,I don't know but to make it's clear I asked her .

I look at her face and then in her eyes ,they are mesmerizing but I was more of surprise to see her face red, she put her hand on her face immediately, I look away and asked

"Are you seducing me", I asked in my cold tone .

She answer me 'no' hesitatingly , I didn't feel satisfied, I again look at her and smirked and take my hand away and walk out of the bathroom.

In the way I heard her cries of pain and I don't know why it's kind of satisfying.

Not in a bad way but in a good way ,like she is doing something?.

_________________________________________

Sinha's empire is big ,we have all kind of facilities and we all five brothers masters in something and we believe in our family business. We all are handling one of the sinha's business and in my hand are sinha's medical business.

The main branch of all business are in the city we live and it's kind of tiring.

I sit in my car and drive to my destination, to the main office of sinha's where my big brother handles everything.

Soon I saw a big building around 60 floors and as I am the second heir of sinha's, so everyone know me ,they greet me ,and I move fast to the elegant elevator, its normal elevator with the design of golden and peach color it s pretty,I always thinks who have this kind of ability to mix colors and make something so beautiful, although this is just an elevator, but its beautiful.

Soon I was standing in from of my brother cabin where written in bold letters CEO ,its always memorize me .

I went inside and already found , ishannk bhai , advik and anant there ,though the youngest one still not here but I went inside.