fights

Anisha pov:

After our little Savage conversation, in the kitchen I get out of there and walked toward my room.

I don't know why I have to encounter every b**** today. I was walking in the
Corridor ,then I saw my husband coming from the other side he just annoy me so much I hate face.
I try to ignore him ,but he greet me,

"Good morning wifey ", he said with his contagious smile.
He know that he annoy me so much so he could not let me go like this without annoying me.

I try to ignore him again but this time he hold my hand and said

" let's go to the date tonight", he ordered me ,

"Seriously, after doing this much to me how can you ask me on a date", I say angrily, he is a jerk .

"I am asking you because you are my wife",

"I never want to be your wife", I backfired.

I realise my hand from his hold with a jerk and walk ahead , then I saw his brother coming ,and I got an idea .

"Good morning advik", I greet him and he look at me with wide Eyes I know I have effect on him before so I'm just using him.

They all are bretyer. And I hate them all.

"Can we go on a date tonight, I just really want to clear my mind", I asked him and he nodded his head and said
A little ' sure'.

I smiled and look back where anant is standing and said.

"Sorry babe, I am going with him", I smirk and walk ahead ,letting these brothers look at each other blank face.

Two thing I hate the most is , when someone answers me back and second betrays.

_________________♡♡♡♡_______________

Aarushi pov:

As soon as I walk out of the kitchen I remember what happened last night between me and him.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After coming from my house I feel very tired and straight went to my room that is also his, I take shower and change into my night clothes and then I Saw he is already there.

I went to the bed and take my medicine and start scrolling in my phone the day is really tired so I didn't think anything about my mission and I just want to sleep.

After sometime he came out of the bathroom and straight come to the bed.
And said in tired tone .

"Get up and get out",

"Mr. Sinha ,don't be childish, this is my room also know".

I  scoff and said not getting up at all.

"Okay, then don't blame me when something happens ", he said casually and lie down then put the blanket up.

I sit there trying to figure out what he say just now , after sitting like this for 15 minutes I gave up and lie down.

Just then when I am ready to fall asleep, I feel something moving from the other side of the bed ,but before I can do anything ,I found myself on the floor.

That's hurt

Wait , he push me out of the bed , how dare he push me out of the bed!

That's really make me angry and I didn't waste any minute to take the pillow and hit him on the head .

That tilt his head but not much effect.

"How dare you hit me!!! ", he screams in angry tone.

He also take the pillow beside him and hit me on the arm the hit is really strong that it make me land on the bed.