Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

▍japan, university of tokyo𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐤

𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐤. 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢
05.   

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

second person

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 a quick morning. It was the first day of college so the couple who newly moved in together had a early morning. They had a quiet morning with nice music playing as they got ready for their first day.

The first day of college started off with an orientation, where new students attended a welcoming ceremony and receive information about the school. During the ceremony, the students typically hear speeches from school officials, and may also participate in traditional Japanese cultural activities such as a tea ceremony.

After the ceremony, the student received their schedules and have the opportunity to explore the campus and get to know other students. Freshmen will also have the opportunity to attend classes and meet with their professors.

What you heard from an upperclassman at the orientation, was that Japanese college life is generally very structured and focused on academic achievement. And that students were expected to attend classes regularly and participate in extracurricular activities, such as clubs or sports teams. There was also a significant emphasis on group work and teamwork, and students are often required to work on group projects or presentations.

Additionally, it's worth noting that the college life in Japan can be quite different from the experience in other countries. For example, most students live in dormitories on campus, and there is a strong emphasis on discipline and respect for authority.

With that being said, you went off with Saiki to find your classes. Since you both wanted different careers, all of your classes were not the same in any way.

Finally, you found your class after a long 10 minutes of searching. You stood in front of a large beige door that had a small window. When you walked in, you were hit with the sweet smell of cinnamon.

The studio was really large. The desks that were made for two people, were lined up in rows and columns, there were wheelie chairs at every desk. There was even a podium in front of the studio.

You noticed a a black woman leaning against a table, looking through a folder. Her desk was piled up with different sheets of paper, pencils everywhere on her desk. In general, her desk was very disorganized.

The woman had long dreadlocks that reached down to her hips. She had on a black beanie to match with her black turtleneck sweater and her pink pencil pants. Her foot tapped against the floor as she flipped through the papers in the folder.

Drawing your attention away from the woman, you noticed a certain girl in your class. Somehow, you and Teruhashi ended up in the same performing arts class.