Chaos in Octagram part 1

Pov: Rimuru

After 10 years The Great Tenma War the world in peace. Ivarage and Feldway died, Dragnuel lost to Veldora and got killed but thankfully Ciel saved his soul so after some days I resurrected him. Dino got back to our side and he was forgiven. The world went to back at the time before the war just without the enemies. Tempest became the most powerfull country and the Eastern Empire leaded by Masayuki got accepted in the human community. It was peaceful but boring! I only done paperwork in the past 10 years! I want to do something funny!

Me: "Ciel help me! I am bored!"

Ciel: "I know Master but you need to do your job as the king of Tempest."

Me: "I know but still..."

Ciel: "Then how about making a copy of this world?"

Me: "Ciel I already told you in 'The end of space and time' that I don't want to make a copy of my friend."

Ciel: "Please listen my idea first Master."

Me: "Alright."

Ciel: "How about making a copy of this world and doing fun thing in it? You won't need to worry about them because they are just copies and about the world too."

Me: "!!! What a great idea Ciel! As expected you! But can I bring others too?"

Ciel: "Yes. Who do you want to bring?"

Me: "The Octagram guys, they are bored too."

Ciel: "I understand."

Me: Diablo.

Diablo: What can I do for you, Rimuru-sama?

Me: Call Ramiris and Dino here.

Diablo: As you wish. *leave*

After some minute they opened the door, but for some reason Veldora came too.

Ramiris: Why did you called us Rimuru?

Veldora: Yea, and why didn't you called me too?

Me: Because I want to hold a Walpurgis as soon as possible. *serious face*

Dino: Did something happened?

Me: You will see it.

Ramiris: Ok then you have my approve.

Dino: Mine too.

Me: Then... *activating the demon lord's ring* "Everyone, with the approval by Ramiris and Dino I want to hold a Walpurgis as soon as it is possible. This time please don't bring anyone with you, only us can attend this Walpurgis. Guy-san when is it possible to hold?"

Guy: "It arrived suddenly but if you that much determined then we can hold it now too."

Leon: "After some minute I will be free."

Dragnuel: "Me too."

Ruminas: "I don't like that you just called us this suddenly but okay."

Milim: "For my bestie, of course! Just I will tell Frey and Carrion that I will be gone for a while."

Me: "Probably we will be gone for some day or week too, so explain them completely."

Guy: "Some week? What do you want to do?"

Me: "I will tell on the Walpurgis."

Guy: "Then how about tomorrow?"

everyone: "No problem." *end the call*

Me: Diablo call the patrons.

Diablo: As you wish. *left again*

After a half a hour everyone arrived to the conference room.