Past reaction part 2-3

(I am in the mood so one more, this summary thing is from Ln, manga and anime too. I don't want to read/watch again them so I will write down what I remember, the important things are probably what I remember.)

(Also there will be a mature argue between Rudra and Guy, so when they start to argue and you don't like the sex theme then don't read that part.)

Raven: Then lets continue.

Satoru: Raven-san. You came back quickly. Did something happened?

Raven: No, I am just in good mood so I though we should continue it.

Satoru: I see.

Raven: Murasame the next CD.

Murasame: This.. no this one. *pull out a CD and put it in the CD player*

Rain: Hello, hello everyone! Here your favourite primodial!

Rain: Me?

Raven: You made it.

Rain: Some days ago some people said that Tempest is a good place but you will get bored after sometime. I was so angry! They don't know anything! So I decided that I will make a video about what kind of attractions there are in Tempest!

everyone: (Weren't we going to see a summary?)

(The camera shows Leon, Chloe, Guy and Velzard.)

Rain: First we have a demon lord who just got rejected by his sister is rejecting an another demon lord! Ah! It is a new record! This time Guy-sama lasted longer with 0,1 second than the last time!

Rudra: Whahhaha!!! *laugh as loud as he can*

Guy: Rain, last time I already noticed it but in the future you became more braver. *threatening voice*

Rain: S-sorry Guy-sama! *panicking*

Rain: And this all happened infront of his girlfriend! (Velzard)

Velzard: (Finally I was able to confess to him?)

Velgrynd: Yare~yare. This is why I saying that your taste in men is bad, sister. Next time get a man who won't cheat on you.

Velzard: What!?

Guy: Rain what the hell are you doing?

Rain: *teleports*

(We can see Velgrynd and Masayuki with Venom in the backround)

Rain: Then we have the reincarnation of the first hero and also the emperor of Eastern Empire and his wife the Scorch Dragon on a date while their secretary runs after them because they don't work!

Guy: That is your reincarnation!? *laugh* I think he can't even bear one night! *laugh louder*

Rudra: *silence*

Velgrynd: This time I will have a cute Rudra!? *excited*

Velzard: At least mine didn't died or lost to his skill. Heh. *smug*

Velgrynd: What did you said!?

Rain: *teleports*

(Then we can see Carrera, Ultima and a thief.)

Rain: Here you can bet this time who will win in this argue! The Chief Prosecutor of the Public Prosecution Office Ultima or Chief Justice Officer of the Supreme Court Carrera!? This happening lots of times so you have lots of chance to see it!