Reaction Series 3,1

Thank you for the +1000 viewers on Reaction Series 1!

What happened in my other book's reaction won't be know here, only what happened in series 1 and 2. Also I activated Mature tag because maybe what I will write here will be already on that stage.

Also I just realized that Megumin from Konosuba is quite similiar to Carrera because both of them using big magic which destroy everything in the surroundings, bombing everyday someone's castle and if they meet then the world would explode within few minutes.

Crow: Everyone wake up! *shout*

Rimuru: Good morning Crow-san.

Then everyone got up and when to their seats.

Crow: Then first I will summon few more people who will be needed to this reaction.

Then a summoning circle appeared and Zegion, Kumara, Benimaru, Shuna, Shion, Souei, Hakuro and Ranga got summoned here. Rimuru sent a summary what happened until now through {Thought Communication} and sat down to their seats.

Shizu: Then Crow-san to what will we react today?

Crow: To clothes!

Dragnuel: You mean like the ones when we first met?

Crow: Yes, but now these will be funnier and for more people. At first there will be Rimuru's, then his with others' and at last others' pictures.

Guy: Why Rimuru is on the half of the pictures?

Crow: First, he changes his clothes more times, second, Rimuru is mostly the center of the reactions because he also do lots of things unlike some of you who is already dead or just sits on his/her ass and doesn't do anything, but don't worry Guy you are the second or third who is on most of the pictures.

everyone: (Well that is true.)

Guy: Okay.

Lucia: I hope he will wear more clothes on them.

others: Phf! *tries to not laugh*

Crow: Don't worry Guy won't be the one with the least of clothes.

others: *froze* (I hope not me!)

Lucia: I see... Milim come here, so I can cover your eyes.

Milim: Okay Mom-noda! *runs like a little child*

Lucia: (She is an angel!)

Crow: Then lets start!

everyone: ...

Rimuru: What happened to me!? Why my hair is silver and my eyes are red!?

Veldora: An albino Rimuru???