Important Author's Note:---

I won't lie to you guys. I am disappointed with you guys. It feels like you guys have changed. I think most of my readers have been with me since the 'Love Mode On' or 'Dil Mein Ho Tum' story. Right? Correct me if I am wrong. And you guys surely supported me in that story.

But here in this story, the response from you guys is quite lacking. I am talking about all the readers, my old ones, and new ones, especially the silent readers.

More than 200 people are reading this book and yet there are such low votes and comments. And forgot about following me on my Wattpad and Instagram accounts.

I am losing my motivation to continue this story day by day, that's the reason why the update is quite late.

I don't know if this story is going on a good track or not. If this story is cringe. If you guys are loving the characters, the story, and the plot or not. I don't know anything guys. I am clueless here.

Because you guys ain't interacting with me, regarding my stories. All I am asking you guys to click on the star mark below, yet you guys ain't doing that.

I asked you guys to follow me on Instagram so that you can know when I am going to update, a sneak peek of the next updates, and some glimpses of my upcoming stories. But seems like those stories need to be on hold.

It's heartbreaking guys, seriously!!

But still, I am trying my best to update when I can for the readers who vote, comment, and follow me. As gratitude towards them. I also try to write the scenes in my book differently, the ones you might never come across.

For all those readers who aren't doing anything, just simply request please, vote, comment, and follow me guys.

And if you guys don't, then I don't have any choice but to block you. And by blocking you, you won't have access to read my stories.

I am sure you don't want that right?

If you guys can't be able to access my stories, then it might be because I blocked it.