Epilogue - Part Two

"I can't wait to read 'Dil Ki Aawaz'

"I can't wait to read 'Dil Ki Aawaz'."

"I know, right? I will be reading it whole night." Another reader claims excited, standing in the line.

"Is that your husband?"

Arzoo glance up while signing her autograph on her newly published book. To see a reader, who was in her early twenties smiling down at her.

Arzoo then glance where that girl was pointing at. Her heart races, her breath hitches for a moment as she spotted Saqib standing at the middle of the room, interacting with some of the readers. He's too fucking perfect for this world. Just like a fictional character. And luckily he is taken. Taken by her.

As if sensing her gaze on him, Saqib lifts his head and his dark eyes met her brown ones. A smile automatically flickers on his face, as he waves at her. And a second later, again indulged in a conversation with the readers around him.

"He's so handsome."

"Indeed, he is."

"You both are so in love. Seems like your was a love marriage."

Arzoo gaze flickers from her husband, to the reader standing in front of her. Who was totally observing her and Saqib and had a big grin on her face.

A quiet chuckle rasped out of Arzoo, as she said. "Not at all. Our marriage was of convenience."

"No way." Suprise passes by the readers features, "So who fall first?"

"Well that was me." Saqib states. A faint smile played on his mouth proudly, as he takes a seat beside Arzoo. All the while his gaze was set on his wife.

"And I was the one who fell harder." Arzoo whispers softly.

"You guys are such a goals." The reader gushed, with a big grin on her face. Breaking their staring contest and glance at her.

"So how did you confessed your love?" The reader look expectantly at Saqib who fought back a smile.

And replies, "You are asking the wrong person."

The reader gaze went back to Arzoo and once again suprise flickers through her features. Seeing the question on her face, Arzoo held the book that she signed and pointed to it with her eyes and shrugs. "I confessed my love to him by writing this book for him."

A loud gasp escapes from the readers, as her hands automatically went to her mouth. And later she whispers amazed, "That's quite a way to confess. And the standard that you had set for the other ladies to express their love."

Arzoo slightly smiles and leans in as if she's about to reveal some big secret. And the reader leans in too, listening attentively.

"Here's a big spoiler for you." Arzoo brown eyes flickers towards Saqib's and sensing the approval in it. She reveals, "This book is based on our happily ever after."