Chapter 13

DAILY PROPHET

-DUMBLEDORE HAS ESCAPED-

YES YOU HEARD IT RIGHT, DUMBLEDORE HAS ESCAPED AND NO ONE IS SAFE ESPECIALLY AT HOGWARTS

ESPECIALLY HARRY POTTER HIMSELF, PLEASE BE SAFE HARRY POTTER BECAUSE FOR ALL WE KNOW HE COULD BE COMING FOR YOU HARRY POTTER SO WE HOPE FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THAT HE WILL BE CAUGHT SOONER, RATHER THAN LATER

IT IS UNKNOWN HOW HE ESCAPED, OTHER THAN KNOWING THAT THREE OTHERS HELPED OUT

THEY THREE THAT HELPED OUT HASN'T BEEN CAUGHT YET FOR DOING THIS ACT OF FREEING HIM

----

Narcissia- "seriously this happening on the day of my ball?"

Lucius- "don't worry my love, we can have the ball, we will just have to pay for guards for tonight" he says before getting up to make sure that he can get some of his auror friends which he will pay for them to guard for the night

Harry- "don't worry Aunt Narcissia, he won't dare interrupt or destroy this ball, uncle Lucius will make sure of it plus, me and everyone else will also be on guard"

Narcissia- she smiles "Thank you Harry and everyone else"

----

I look in the mirror wondering if I should of gone with the suit instead of this. Plus I am so glad I don't wear glasses anymore as I don't need them.

The dress to so beautiful though. I love how wide out it is like typical large princess dress but in white mixed with a very pale blue. I just love it, I went shopping the other day, none of the others know about me having a dress

Draco- he walks into his room and stands there in shocked for a second before working over "you look beautiful Harry"

Harry- I smile "thank you, I am just concerned about what everyone else is going to say"

Draco- "you shouldn't care about what they all say but I have a feeling every will be shocked at first but love it"

Harry- I looked at his reflection through the mirror "you think so?"

Draco- he nods "I know so. Do you need help with Makeup?"

Harry- I turn "you know how to do Makeup?"

Draco- he nods again "I do, I used to love doing my mother makeup as a kid and her hair. I could do your hair too if you want?"

Harry- "are you sure?"

Draco- "I am sure"

He puts a light blue eyeshadow on with a blue eyeliner, he does his mascara and put a dark blue lipstick on his lips. He used a white highlighter as blush on Harry's checks adding abit of glitter on his checks and lids with one sequin on either side of the end of Harry's eyes.

He straightens Harry hair before curling it for it to be easier and more less mess when curling it. He starts adding some dark blue hair hair which are also curled to his hair.

"Oh and a tiara but more of a head band verison, if you want on?"

Harry- my eyes are watery but I made sure the tears where not getting free "yes please"

Draco- he adds a headband circle tiara which he puts around and through the hair making his hair become a half up, half down effect to make sure the band isn't seen and is in place

Harry- I turn hugging "thank you so much and thank you for not judging me badly"

Draco- he hugs him back "your welcome and remember your family now. Now a feminine perfume or male?"

Harry- "feminine please"

Draco- he used his bed feminine perfume on him "you now smell amazing, very female like smell instead of whatever male product you used to shower with"

Harry- "I thought someone would be weirded out if they went into my bedroom and saw it, even though only the house elves would be only ever going in their"

Draco- "not when you have Tom as yours"

Harry- "the thing is, if he doesn't want me as his mate, I understand. I read that it does effect you but doesn't take again your magic or kill you or anything, just that broken heart effect because not all vampire get with their mate, so that's a good thing I guess"

Draco- "well let's hope he wants you, especially with the way you are dress tonight, you shouldn't hide yourself, wear and act however you want, don't listen to people. It becoming normal for males to wear female clothing and females to wear male clothing, people are becoming more open to this next and new generation, of todays world"

Harry- "so I shouldn't hide it"

Draco- he shakes his head "no, you shouldn't hide it, you should be free who dress however you want and date whoever you want"

Harry- I smile "thank you Draco"

Draco- "your welcome Harry, now we better be going the ball has already started so basically we are late and have gone against what my mum said about not being late but she will understand"

Harry- we head to the ball room and I feel plus watch as everyone turns towards me, I look to Draco who is staying abit behind who gives me a nod before I go down the stairs

Everyone watches me in aww and smiles upon their faces, I wonder if I just plain out look like a female or they know that I am male

Probably can see the scar on my forehead from down their so they all hopefully know that it is me

I watch as Tom/Voldie comes over and offers me his hand.

I take it and he takes me to the middle of the dance floor, as like in a movie, the music starts and we start dancing

Tom- "you look very beautiful tonight Harry"

Harry- I blush "thank you Tom, I hope you know I ain't always going to be wearing female clothing right?"

Tom- he nods "yes and I am perfectly fine with that, its not always about beauty and looks but also in my eyes power and personality"

Harry- "oh I'm very powerful meaning you likie hey?"

Tom- he chuckles "you are indeed, but the way you annoy me and everything, I weirdly like that personality part of you, just getting under my skin and don't even have to know someone to do it"

Harry- "I can read more than just thoughts, you know how draco can see someone past, well I have that as well as obviously present and future, yes I have seer abilites but only when reading someone type of way. Like see their future memories, but you wise because your my mate, I can only see you past and present thoughts and memories"

Tom- "why not my future?"

Harry- I shrug "I am not sure, there is a block in place but if we mated I will be able to see them, it's their incase the mate doesn't want them"

Tom- he nods "that makes sense, so will you mate with me?"

Harry- my eyes widen "you fully want me?"

Tom- he nods "I do"

Harry- we then kiss and I pull back to only then put my head on his chest as we danced the night away

----

C.W.