A day in the life of a sinner

As the week rolled by, Zachary Robb-Penn began to more or less assimilated into the world he thought had been his life. The fact he was in purgatory soon began to be lost on him. He was Zachary. Son of a single mother, a well-to-do business analyst named Amanda Robb who had him at a very young age. His father Terry Penn had passed away when he was a baby leaving Amanda with plenty of money.

He had his friends Charlie and Becky Prince, twins who were raised by the formidable Mrs Prince, a voluptuous blonde tormenter of butts. Robbie Erikson was the fourth member of his gang and his parents were just as harsh.

But Amanda was the worst! The past three days had been non-stop trips across her knee every time she felt his healing had gone on well enough. Zach's memories were always of a super affectionate but cruel disciplinarian so he knew this was normal, right?

Though some things didn't always add up. For one, it felt odd that breastfeeding was a thing at his age. It had always been a part of his life and that of all his friends. Zach did love the intimacy he got with his Mommy but...he was getting a creeping feeling it was something new and alien.

So were the public whippings that took place so often. Brutal and intense, Amanda always made him watch it as they walked past it.

"Can we go home now pleese?" Zach whined, giving his beautiful mother a pout. Home wasn't the safest place to be, Amanda would earnestly begin the process of reddening his posterior after seven hours of school for punching Billy Willis in the face. She had come to class yesterday and had Zach apologize to him before Amanda gave him thirty strokes of the cane and a strapping at bedtime. His healing was surprisingly quick these days, what his Mommy called a bad boy's genetic evolution.

Amanda had sent him to school that day after a ten-minute paddling that had Zach squirming on his hardwood seat all day. He was just about healing when the beautiful woman came to pick him up after work. She was in a black suit and mid-thigh skirt, high heels and stockings covering her long legs. "I think your backside will appreciate the time we take here Zach," she replied sternly.

"But... It's scary, Mommy!" Zach never enjoyed the punishments of adults, even the pretty ones like the woman on stage being dealt with by a powerful stocky man. She was nude, bent over a desk which had two nipple clamps which kept her attached to it and her legs were spread, giving the pair along with a dozen other audiences a good view of everything in between. She was being whipped with a bullwhip, her entire back was red and striped and he had begun working on her bottom which was now almost as red.

"You don't think it's fun to see a beautiful woman get her butt smacked?" Amanda teased getting her son to blush.

"No, just wanna go home and be with you," he mumbled. He realised it was normal now for him to see beautiful women with little or no clothing, beginning with his Mommy back home. She liked to dress conservatively in public but even then her outfit displayed her generous cleavage right now.

"But you know that being back home means -"

CRACK!!

Her words were interrupted when the whip fell on between her ass crack and got the woman to howl in pain. Zach immediately hugged his Mommy tight around her waist, his face nestled in her breasts as Amanda smiled, holding him there in position.

"Chel is having fun," she heard her neighbouring woman..well, she didn't speak as much as communicated telepathically. Amanda turned around and let La take over.

"Indeed, the woman's an adulterer isn't she? It would be fun to see where the whip starts to fall next." Zach's demoness mommy grinned. The female figure flashed its demonic form for a split second, though Zach couldn't see or hear any of the conversations at his current vantage.