Chapter 3

Pop's
Jughead's POV
I'm currently at the Whyte Wyrm in my office finishing some business for the Serpents, but I just can't concentrate. I keep thinking about her, her beautiful green eyes, her pink kissable lips. Ugh Jughead stop you gotta stop thinking about her. I made my way down the stairs to the bar and saw Sweet pea and Fangs.

"Hey Sweet pea wanna go to pops I'm paying "

"Hell yea, how can I miss going to pops especially when i'm not paying" he said and I just rolled my eyes at him

"Can I go" Fangs ask

"Sure I guess" we began walking till Toni stopped us

"Where are you guys heading"

"Pop's, Jughead is inviting wanna come with us" Sweet pea said

"Yes please I would never miss pop's and especially when it's free" She said

"Whatever let's go I'm hungry" I said

We went outside, hoped on our bikes and made our way to Pop's
_____________________
Betty's POV

Me and Cheryl made it to Pop's and went to go take a seat in one of the booths.

"So Betty how are you and Alice doing" Cheryl asked

"We are good right now, just afraid " I said

"About him" she questioned

"Yea" I said

"Don't worry Betty he won't find you guys " Cheryl said

"I'm not so sure about that you know what that man is capable of doing Cheryl, I wouldn't like if we had to repeat the same as last year, I would've never forgive myself if it happens again" I said

Last year my dad had escaped from jail and his first mission was to find us. When we heard the news that he escaped jail the first thing we did was pack our bags and planned to move away again. That same night as we were leaving the house we saw him outside. We were both shocked to see him that we didn't know what to do. My mom made me go hide in my room and call the police I hesitated at first but did what was told.

As I was on the phone with the police I kept hearing screams downstairs and glass breaking. I was scared, I couldn't do nothing because the police said they were on their way and to stay where I'm at. Soon I heard the police cars getting closer to the house. A few minutes passed and I heard a police officer come to my room and said it was safe for me to get out. On my way down the stairs I saw my mom on the floor unconscious. I quickly ran to her and hugged her I didn't want to lose her. I kept crying and hugged her till the ambulance arrived. They took her out of the house and to the hospital. My dad was taken to jail again.

My mom was kept in the hospital for a whole week recovering. I stayed by her side the whole time, thinking how I could have lost her and it would have been my fault. I just don't want to repeat that same thing again.

Me and Cheryl stayed quiet for a few minutes  till soon she broke the silence.

"Don't worry he won't, now let's forget all of this and let's order food okay" she said

"Thank you Cheryl for being there for me. I don't know what I would do without you" I said as I wiped the tears I didn't realize I had, and held her hand.

We soon ordered food, and talked for a bit till I heard the bell rang of the entrance meaning someone entered. When I saw who enters my eyes were met with the one and only Jughead Jones.

___________________
Jughead's POV

We got off our bikes and entered pop's. I began looking for a booth till I saw her. We both made eye contact and I smiled at her. It seem like we we're staring for a long time. We stopped staring at each other when her friend snapped at her. Her friend realized she was staring at someone and turned to look at who and her eyes were met with mine and it was the one and only Cheryl Blossom. She gave me a death stare and turned back to her, she never really liked us and I don't really know why I mean we don't have anything between each other, I guess because we're serpents.