CHAPTER 5: THE BLOCK PARTY

*This chapter is not proofread but here y'all go*

AT THE POOL PARTY

Spice POV:

Spice POV:

"POUNDTOWN, JUST LEFT POUNDTOWN" everyone screamed along with Sexyy Redd as the record played through the speakers. We finally made it to the block party. Everybody and their momma is out here and the day is just getting started. I'm actually happy to be outside because it's been a minute but we getting lit as fuck today.

"Y'ALL ALREADY WHAT TIME IT IS!!!!!!!! SHOT O'CLOCK" I heard knocking me out of my thoughts as Solana poured the shots.

"LET'S DO IT," I Said Excitingly grabbing a filled-up shot glass.

"What's this?" Sweetz asked before as we were getting ready to take the shot.

"Girlllllll why tf does it matter because you are going to drink it anyway! Now everybody put ya shot in the air and LET'S DRINK IN 3...2...1" Lana fired back quickly.

"OOUUU THAT'S LICKAA" Nicki yelled dramatically causing everyone to bust out in laughter.

"Girl you get on my nerves fr, you need to stay off TikTok cause you to grown" Spice spoke to her sister.

"Says the one that got me started on it, MS.I NEED TO MAKE A VIDEO EVERY 3 SECONDS," said Nicki jokingly.

"Man Tik Tok be having me feening for real, I can't even lie and since we're on that subject let's make that video of who'll be the drunkest by the end of the night!"

"OH we should also do the 'this is us after 1 shot video' even though we already kinda started, we can just use that one shot as the warm-up" Sweets intervened as Spice pulled her phone out pulling up the TikTok sound while the other ladies got the next round of shots ready!

"OKAYYYYY!!! ARE Y'ALL READY? CAUSE WE NEED TO GET SOME CUTE ASS PICTURES BEFORE WE GET TOO FUCKED UP BECAUSE I'M LOOKING FINE ASS HELL RIGHT NOW" I yelled admiring myself in the mirror. I really could stare at myself all day!

After about 20 minutes of shooting the videos we were 5 or 6 shots in and I wanted to get my pictures because I could slowly feel these shots kicking in! Even though it was a pool party, I decided not to wear my swimsuit because baby ain't nothing cute about being drunk and drowning. That DEFINITELY would be embarrassing as hell and plus if we were all drunk then who's going to save me?