CHAPTER 6: THE LONG GAME

Not proofread but hey everyone!

Spice POV:

It's another busy day at the shop and money is being made so I'm not going to complain. I'm washing my dirty towels waiting for my favorite client to pull up!

"Bookie I'm about to get some to eat, do you want something?" Nic asked me since it was just me and her at the shop today.

"Nah, I'm good boo! I'm going to eat when I finish so I can go home and take a nap." I replied as I prepped my station.

After about 10 minutes I heard the door open to the shop.

"Heyyyyyy pretty girl" Ms

"Heyyyyyy pretty girl" Ms. Angela said to me as she came and sat down.

"Hey Ms. Ang! How you been? You're still looking gorgeous as ever."

"Don't gas me up now! You know when you the baddest you don't have to do much but keep it CUTE and CLASSY." Laughing loudly she replied.

"I heard that" Nicki co-signed.

"How's my baby nic? I miss her cute self so much." Ms. Ang asked.

"She's good! Just spoiled as ever and I'm definitely blaming you" Nicki said jokingly.

"You know that's my baby! Her and Saint keep me on my toes. I wouldn't trade for anything in the world."

"So how do you want your hair miss lady? Are we thinking curls? Are we thinking of doing an install? What are we thinking?" I asked her running my fingers through her hair.

"Let's go with curls since I just haven't had a style like that in a long time. Plus I need to look good for my daughter's benefit event for the community. It's going to be the biggest one yet!"

"Oh yeah, girl I definitely got to get you right!" I said taking her hair down and getting ready to wash it.

"Y'all should come!! I have 2- Extra VIP Tickets" She said excitedly.

"I don't know about all that Ms. Ang"

"Oh girls come onnnnn...plus it'll be a room full of investors and entrepreneurs that y'all need to be networking with," she said looking at me through the mirror

She continued "I see the potential in y'all! Just look at what y'all have been able to do with the shop in a few years! Partnering with the right people can help with expansion and open so many doors." She finished with a smile.

Omg, why does she have to be correct all the time? I definitely need to start getting out of my shell and start networking with more entrepreneurs. I know eventually we are going to want to open more locations so I need to be around more like-minded individuals.

"Well, when you put it like that how can I refuse," I said laughing.

"I thought you would!" she said as I got started on her hair.

Solana POV:

"Where you at? You said you were already at the house." I said

"I'm like 2 minutes away, so calm down, I had to stop and pick up snacks and stuff for Tey for the center," Wiz said.

"Hmmhmm next time, have your ass in place when you say you gone be here."

"That mouth gone have your ass in a world of trouble. Keep playing with me if you want to!" He said.

"Yeah ok" I mumbled hanging up as he was pulling up in the yard. Getting out of the car and heading towards the front door, I waited for Wiz to unlock the front door. As we went into the house, I sat on the couch waiting for him to come into the living room so that we could speak about Saint's birthday party that's coming up soon.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Wiz asked as he plopped down on the couch rolling a blunt.

"Our son's birthday is coming up and we need to start planning now before it gets too late."

"So what did you have in mind?"

"He said as long as long as it's trucks, tattoos, and a bounce house then he'll be happy." I said laughing.

"Just like my boy, wanting to be just like his daddy talking about tattoos," he said laughing.

"Being an ain't shit ass nigga isn't exactly what I imagine for my son" I replied jokingly.

Things got quiet for a second and In one swift motion I felt my back hit the sofa and a hand around my neck as Wiz looked me dead in my eyes.

"What I told you about your mouth man, you gone learn to stop fucking with me. As long as you're the mother to my son I'm going to do my job just like I always have so stop playing with me thinking imma keep letting that slick shit fly foreal. When we ain't together, I'm free to do whatever I want to do and when we together I'm all for you and you know that." He said as I just stared at him. He ain't scaring nobody.

Rolling my eyes, I expressed "You ain't my daddy, so you need to watch who the fuck you talking to!"

"Shit I might as well be since you don't know what it's like to fucking have one anyway."

"FUCK YOU" I shouted back.

"YEA, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YO ASS WANT! GO TO MY FUCKING ROOM AND YOU BETTER BE NAKED BY THE TIME I GET UPSTAIRS"

-------

Wiz and Solana getting their first POV! What did ya'll think? 🔥

Don't forget to vote and comment! 💕💬