chapter 1

You sighed; laying back down in you and your boyfriend's bed, You both just finished having sex.

Worst sex ever, again.

Once again he came, You didn't.

He didn't care about foreplay none of that he only cared about his pleasure.

"Imma go shower." Sukuna said and walked out the room, No after care either.

You just nodded your head, Biting down on your lip to not start crying over how bad it was.

He put it in the wrong hole, twice. Which hurt like hell.

You grumbled, Getting out of bed to join sukuna in the shower, You deserved a good shower after what happened.

After finishing getting ready for the day you left the house, And left for shoko's house she wanted our help with something, our meaning you, suguru and of course satoru.

You and satoru are in the same friendgroup, You considered him a close friend you didn't think he did though, not anymore atleast, After you got with sukuna two years ago you didn't have enough time to spend with satoru plus sukuna got jealous so you guys drifted. You did miss him like a lot.

After a few more minutes you finally arrived at shoko's house the door was unlocked so you just walked in, You heard a few voices from the living room so that's where you went.

Walking in the living room everyone turned their heads to stare at the new person, Aka you.

"Y/n!! come sit down we were just talking about you." Shoko exclaimed, Patting down the seat next to her, You gladly obeyed and sat down next to the brown haired female, Not before making eye contact with gojo satoru, His eyes slightly widening.

Your heart slightly fastening as well, The same warm heavy feeling you always got when satoru was around made it's way back, You cursed yourself for even feeling it.

Getou suguru , your other close friend noticed the sudden tension in the room after you walked in it felt uncomfortable.

You kept stealing glances as satoru, Who was scrolling through his phone not sparing a single look your way.

You wondered how did it end up this way?

You used to be glued to the hip now you both didn't even mutter a single hello to eachother.

The whole thing with sukuna ruined your whole day you hated this. Hated him and his terrible sex.

Shoko quirked a eyebrow, Finally noticing after two minutes that you weren't paying attention to her at all that, you seemed distracted.

"Y/n!" She snapped her fingers infront of you, Snapping you away from your thoughts.

"Shit my bad, What were you saying?" You blushed in embarrassment.

"Y/n what's up with you, You've been distracted ever since you got here?" Shoko said, Slightly worried about her best friend.

"It's nothing i promise." You heard satoru snort at that, You snapped your neck towards him furrowing your eyebrows.

"Is something funny satoru?" You crossed your arms staring intensely at you man you used to call your bestfriend.

Satoru perked his head up from his phone and looked towards you, He man spread on the couch and yawned, "Mmm, Are you sure the reason you're so distracted isn't because of your so called boyfriend." Gojo asked, A sly smirk on his face.