chapter 3

You sat down at your vanity carefully doing your makeup for tonight's party, Sukuna was watching you from the back studying your movements he scoffed and walked forward, Placing a hand on your shoulder a menacing smile on his face, "Who are you trying to impress huh?"

You furrowed your eyebrows, Staring at his reflection in the mirror "No one." You carefully replied with a small smile.

Truth be told you were trying to look extra good tonight, Gojo was going to be there at the party and for some reason you wanted his attention.

"Hurry up then." Sukuna said and walked away leaving you to finish getting ready.

After twenty more minutes you were finally done and slipped on your black long sleeved skin tight dress that hugged your figure perfectly, You slipped on your red bottoms and existed the room to see sukuna sipping on some hennessy.

"Finally, Don't know why it took you so long to get fucking ready it's like you're trying to impress someone." Sukuna spoke venom lacing his tone as he grabbed his car keys from the key hanger.

He failed to notice your smile turning into a withering look, He didn't even compliment you.

You followed him outside and got in the passenger seat, The drive towards shoko's party was silent the only sounds that could be heard was the two of you breathing the tension was thick, You didn't know why.

You kept thinking about what happened last night the interaction with gojo the way you nearly let another man kiss you, Everything about him and you was wrong yet you couldn't stop thinking about him or his touch. And you hated yourself for that but you hated him even more for making you feel this way.

You didn't realize but you finally arrived taking off your seatbelt you were stopped by sukuna clearing his throat, You turned your head to look at him.

"Here are the rules, If you don't obey them i'll forbid you from seeing your friends again, You hear me?" He spoke clearly and showed no hint of amusement.

He was serious about this.

"Okay." You gently whispered your heart stammering out of your chest , sukuna stared slightly at the house infront of him before he began to speak.

"First off, Do not talk to gojo satoru. Do not, you hear me?" Sukuna looked at you with a glare if looks could kill you'd be dead already.

You nodded, Complexed about what sukuna was thinking he was always hard to read.

"No drinking, And none of your nonsense you hear me? I don't want you to embarrass me in-front of everyone." sukuna stated, His glare sharp with venom lacing his tone.

"Y-yeah i understand." You nodded agreeing to every word he's said, He knows the best right?

The both of you then get out of the car and walked inside the house hand in hand, The music bouncing off the walls the smell of alcohol, Sex and drugs entered your nostrils and you smiled slightly.

You saw shoko out of the corner of your eye, Your smile grew bigger as you started to walk towards her sukuna dragged you towards the other side to where his friends were at, A frown now replacing the smile you had just a few seconds ago.

Sukuna dabbed up his home boys which you quite frankly didn't give a fuck about, a simple head nod from you was all they got.

They started talking about Sukuna's new car which in your opinion it was ugly.

From the corner of your eye, A familiar figure caught your eye. Gojo satoru.

His white hair wasn't that hard to miss, His glistening blue eyes staring you down a smirk resided on his face. As he continued to look you up and down.