Hannibal Lecter x Reader (fluff)

"Hello, Dr. Lecter," I greeted Hannibal.

I had recently found out from Clarice Starling that Hannibal was in fact one of the most wanted men in America and a dangerous cannibilistic killer. It didn't help that I was crossing paths with him now on a busy day in Italy. I was scared but felt a little relief being within the public eye. He could tell I was nervous, but I was trying to disguise it.

"I know what you're thinking, Y/N, just because I have a...reputation of sorts," Hannibal spoke, "However, I assure you there is no danger here. I am, after all, a cultured man with a refined taste and impeccable manners."

He motioned to the chair across from him.

"Have a seat."

"It's more than just your reputation, Dr. Lecter."

I glanced at the sign against the building of the cafe Hannibal sat outside at. I had come here before on many occasions. Today was another one of those times, I had guessed that Hannibal knew that and came here to meet me.

"As... enticing as your offer sounds I am in a hurry and don't have time to converse."

"Nonsense, you have time for me, Y/N. Come now, a minute with my company cannot be such an inconvenience," he smirked, "I am a man who enjoys conversing, and you strike me as a person of much intellect and curiosity. Come and sit with me for a moment."

"I'm sorry, Dr. Lecter, but conversing with you is a crime in itself."

Clarice was after Hannibal and me being near him would be odd. Hannibal scared me, he was unpredictable. And so instead of sitting with him I started walking away.

"Good day to you, Dr. Lecter,"

Hannibal smiled, perhaps only a truly twisted mind would find amusement in this scene.

"A criminal am I? Y/N, you wound me. I suppose I did just get out of prison, so criminal is a term I am quite familiar with, but I assure you, that is not all that I am," he continued, "Perhaps the authorities should keep a closer eye on you, you seem awfully worried."

I stopped walking and turned my head to look at him.

"Why do you care?" I asked, "I'm simply worried because a murderer wants to talk to me."

I turned my back to him again and started my quick walk away, hoping he would leave me alone.

"Because, Y/N, I too am worried. My concern is that you worry too much. But I suppose that's only natural for someone who is familiar with someone like....me."

He could see me walking away, my pace ever quickening.

"Y/N. Wait," He ordered.

I ignored him, pretending I couldn't hear him amongst the people and continued walking. Lecter stood up and quickly walked after me, grabbing me by the arm and spinning me around to face him.

"I said wait, Y/N."

I gasped in surprise, trying to pull away from his iron grasp.

"What do you want, Lecter," I snarled.

"You."

He smirked, now having all of my attention. He could see the gears in my head begin to turn, trying to decide what move to make next.

"I want you, Y/N."

my eyes widened in surprise, expecting any other answer besides that. Perhaps he was simply toying with me for his own amusement.

"Me...?"

I stopped moving in his hold, staring into his eyes and searching for any signs that he was simply bluffing and wanted something else from me. He saw how I was nervous and he enjoyed it...I was in his world now.

"Yes... You."

He kept his grip firm on my arm, he wanted to see what I would do. I regained my thoughts and pulled away from him, still a bit stunned.

"Quit messing around with me, Lecter. I don't find it amusing."

"I'm not laughing, Y/N, nor am I messing around."

He took a single step closer to me, I could feel his breath on my neck.

"I was dead serious when I said that I want you."

"I don't like this... I'll be on my way now," I was nervous.

Hannibal was acting odd. I walked past him. He quickly put himself in my way.

"No. You can't leave me... You belong with me."

He reached out to me, grabbing my arm, and pulling me towards him. A soft gasp escaped my mouth when he did that, his grasp tighter than before.

"Lecter, please stop this," I tried to pull away, "Let go."

He let out a soft chuckle as he firmly kept my arm in his grasp. He knew what he wanted.

"No, Y/N. You belong with me, you must see it too, it is fate."

"I don't believe in fate. Now let go before I scream for help."

"Help will not arrive in time, and you know that," His grip tightened and he could feel my body shaking with fear, "Scream all you want...no one will hear you."

"I'm not going to become one of your next ingredients in your recipes," I snapped.

"Oh dear, I would certainly not hurt you, you are too perfect and interesting of a subject to simply lose. I simply want you for...company," he grinned, "Perhaps even something more if you are up for it."

He moved his other hand to my chin, he slowly turned my face towards him. He loved watching me squirm under his grasp.

"I like seeing you so scared," He leaned in closer to me, "The fear in your eyes is...intoxicating."

He leaned in closer to me, my eyes were so beautiful to him. He was so close he could kiss me, and I was afraid he would. He saw me squirm at the thought of him kissing me. He had me exactly where he wanted; vulnerable, fearful and defenseless.

"I could kiss you now, Y/N. I could take what I want, when I want, how I want," he smiled, it was a game to him, and I was a trophy to be won.

"You wouldn't dare," I growled.

He held my chin and kept me in place, pressing our lips together. He could feel my body reacting to his, I wanted this. My heart was beating faster, his pulse was racing. He kissed me slowly, pulling us closer together, running his fingers through my hair.

"You enjoy this, don't you? Being the prey, being hunted, hunted by me, Hannibal Lecter."

I didn't want to admit it but he was right, I pushed against his chest in protest. His embrace around me tightened and he pressed his lips on mine harder, and pulled me closer to him. He was enjoying this moment quite a bit, he liked how I tried to resist.

"So, so perfect," His hand moved slowly down my body, and he held my hip. His grip tightened and he pulled you closer, "I love this, the way you feel."

He kissed me again, and this time, he let his tongue enter my mouth. I didn't pull away from the kiss but I couldn't let myself be charmed by him. Clarice would kill me. Soft whimpers escaped my mouth as he deepened the kiss.

He could see I was succumbing to him, he was in control and I was not. We were in Italy, there was no way I could be rescued...my mind was already telling me to let loose.

"Oh, Y/N, that's it. That is what I like to see."