The 2023 Wattys Are Now Open For Submissions!

July 17, 2023

Hi Wattpadders! 👋

It's the most wonderful time of the year: Watty Awards season!

That's right, Wattpad's longest-running annual writing event is officially back and open for submissions!

Every year we seek out, reward, and uplift the storytellers who choose to share their stories on Wattpad. And this year, we're switching things up a bit. Working on a story that's constantly evolving? Wish your readers had more of a say in the success of your work? This is your year. Wattpad is on the hunt for both completed and ongoing* stories, with new prizes including a Fan's Choice Award. Submit your story for the chance to win a Watty Award, get rewarded for your work, and take that leap towards your future writing career.

Winning entrants receive coveted opportunities with Wattpad, and the chance for their story to be read and enjoyed by the entire community and beyond. Join your Wattpad community in meeting your writing goals, pushing yourself, and seeing this Wattys season to finish line.

Get that story started. Put your best work forward. Contest closes on August 8th 2023.

For more information on this year's eligibility requirements, awards, and how to enter, see the official Wattys Rules & Regulations.

For full contest rules, please click here.

*Ongoing submissions are for EN stories only.

- Wattpad HQ