02: I Am Actually a Kind Person

Every single school day was utterly lifeless to Min Woojin. The school life was boring, he had no friends, nor did he want any. He maintained his lacklustre school life by minding his own business and playing games by himself to pass the time. Games were the only thing that kept his life bright, it was an addiction he had. He would always have his eyes on the screen of his game console as he played on it, and because of that, he accidentally walked into someone one time.

It wasn't just someone, but an overweight trash student whose figure was a lot bigger than his.

He stared at the sandwich on the ground that had already fallen apart messily from the impact.

Ah, fuck. He screwed up.

That one time was the beginning of his hellish school days.

After that incident, Min Woojin became an easy target for the fat student and his circle of friends. There wasn't anything he could do about it. The teachers closed their ears and eyes about it, and no matter how much he pretended to be unbothered about the humiliation, the beatings, and being used as a bread shuttle, the bullying wouldn't stop. He had tried to fight back, but it only resulted in more beatings each time.

All this just for a damn sandwich you could get from the school cafeteria.

Min Woojin was filled with resentment and anger. If he could, he would've killed those trash people a long time ago. However, he was too weak; his body showed no sign of training. He couldn't even land a punch on his bullies.

He could only vent his feelings in games where killing people was possible for him.

If only he could do the same in real life.

As a result of being bullied every day, he kept harbouring ill feelings and the longer it continued, the more obsessed he became with killing games.

His symptoms only grew worse the more he was bullied.

He held himself back until he couldn't anymore.

Hiding his broken smile full of malice, Min Woojin lied and told his bullies some seniors wanted to talk to them behind the school building and led them out.

He tightened his grip that held a long and sharp nail which he concealed inside one of his sleeves. It was going all according to his plan.

But, there was one thing that he didn't expect at all. They were so close to the destination but the fat student suddenly stopped in his tracks, followed by his group.

"You can stop pretending now, you dipshit. You suck at acting, you know that?"

Min Woojin was startled and became fearful of being exposed so soon. How did that fatso find out?!

"You really do have a big belly of guts!" The fat student laughed but quickly switched his tone. "Bread Shuttle, how dare you trick us. It seems like I'll have to teach you some manners for you to remember who stands above here."

Min Woojin gritted his teeth, unwilling to give up. The long nail that he was holding inside his sleeve eventually slid down and its sharp end was a little exposed to the outside.

He was left with no choice. His plan failed and now he had to take action or else it'd be all for naught.

"Fucking shithead, you better tell us your real intention!"

It was now or never!

Min Woojin quickly turned around and rushed in for a surprise attack. He was going to stab the fatso's eyes with the nail. Stab them multiple times. Then, while that fucking fatso was in pain, he would move down to stab his groin. His eyes which were usually dull glinted with anticipation.