Chapter 31

My eyes were wide open to the screen in front of me as l sat on the bed comfortably. Today was my holiday and l didn't even have breakfast because l am scared to face Vernon. I was making a document now as l heard a knock on the door.

I panicked because l knew it was Vernon, l stayed silent as the knocks went louder and louder every minute. I sighed deeply, "Come in!" I yelled and Vernon came with a smile and a tray in his hands. "Hey darling? You didn't have breakfast yet? Here l brought you breakfast." He carefully placed the tray in the bed as l stared at him.

"I am not hungry..." I mumbled as my eyes went to the laptop. Vernon sighed then he moved closer to me which made me panic even more. "I know you're scared of me, but l want to let you know that the person l love is only you and l have broke up with Agnes few months ago because l realized of how much a golf digger she was and l also realized that l only love you." He held my hands and looked at me in my eyes.

My eyes softened at every word he uttered, yet l was feeling scared l don't know why. "If you want l will give you time-" Before he could say anything l kissed him in the lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and l held his neck with my hands, l felt like l was in the safest place in the earth. He pulled away and we panted heavily because of the loss of air.

"I love you too Vernon Vaxi and l always did at the first." I smiled at him and he giggled, "Thank you for loving me and not giving that guy a chance. You're only mine and l am only yours." He kissed me again and attached our foreheads together. "I love you so much like inexplicable almost like obsessed with you." He whispered and l chuckled.

"That's why you beat that guy in the club to death because of your obsession towards me?" I whispered back and he titled his head. "I didn't really got these feelings towards you at that time but to be honest yeah l was hella furious!" He exclaimed and l grinned from ear to ear.

"I love you Vernon." I said and he kissed me again several times all over my face. I chuckled and hit his chest but he didn't stop. After some moment he decided to stop and said, "Let's go on a date as husband and wife." I nodded happily and went to change my clothes.

....

We locked our hands together as we stole glances of each other then walked each path. The cherry blossoms fell on our body and we walked on the leaves, there was not much people around there. The sunset provided a much of loveliness in the scenery as l looked up the sky then looked at the perfect man beside me who looked at me every second and didn't let his eyes go to anything else but me.

"I want to take a picture together shall we?" He held up his polaroid camera and l nodded. This scene reminded me of Markus, l felt bad inside as l hurt him many times because of how well he took care of me and didn't left me alone. I didn't wanted to love him anymore but also felt wrong of the rejection l made him listen.

"This picture is so lovely." Vernon said as he caressed the polaroid. I chuckled then nodded as his hands hugged my waist and l rested my head on his chest. "I am more than lucky to have you as my wife Lucia Vaxi." He beamed with happiness but l stayed silent because l wanted to stay in this precious moment forever.

Thank you Vernon, thank you for loving me. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have you as my husband...

I just want to say

I love you forever...

.....

Author:

It's not the end guys, there's more. A huge plot twist is welcoming you guys so go on reading...

Enjoy guys!

....