Chapter 3.1

Yoksa Museum

Very grand and spacious, Seoul has a pretty cool collection of historical objects. It's just that, the exterior of the Seoul museum building is very modern and there is no classic style. And yeah, Freen can't force her will, she doesn't have the power to change the appearance of this museum. Even so she ended up enjoying the atmosphere where these historical objects gathered.

There is a lot to show here, artifacts left by kings, calligraphy, paper that looks hundreds of years old, ceramics and classical paintings. In fact, artifacts from various countries such as China, Japan and Indonesia are also in it. All of that was deliberately shown in the great hall room. Freen enjoyed what she saw, her brain focused on the knowledge she had learned. Apparently, this fake tour guide woman wants to do her job. However, she saw lots of people walking hand in hand, there with their families, rarely anyone alone.

This time Freen doesn't want to speak in front of the crowd, she doesn't want to be asked who are you? do you have a license for this? She didn't even receive money, but some people keep asking about that. She didn't want to throw a tantrum in Korea. Also , the original tour guide isn't here. Freen can not do anything.

Freen walked through some of the artifacts, ancient jewelry was shown. Freen knows that some of them are fakes, because the originals are in their country of origin. Freen just passed by the place of calligraphy and historical texts, now Freen is heading towards the place of classical paintings, she really likes this part.

Lots of paintings on display, there are portraits of kings, classical landscape paintings with brush strokes of Korean painters, there are also carvings of flying birds. Everything looks classy, the old painters paid great attention to details and there are almost no blemishes from the strokes, as if they were painting with soul.

Freen saw the aurora painting, she really liked it. Freen saw a woman wearing a white dress standing in front of the painting. She saw the white stick being held tightly by the woman. She's blind, she thought. On top of that, Freen liked the woman's hair, shoulder length.

With a smile on her lips, Freen approached the woman, she stood beside her. She was amazed by the way the woman looked at the painting of the aurora as if she could see it clearly, she moved as if absorbing the beautiful painting. Freen also paid attention to the bag she was carrying, there was a piece of paper that seemed to be coming out of the bag a little, but not all of it. She saw, there was writing Seoul hospital on the left side of the paper, and data on the patient's name, Rebecca Swift.

Freen nodded slowly, her lips silently saying, Rebecca Swift? Rebecca? Becca? Freen guessed the woman's name. Becca. And, it seems Freen has already guessed the name of the woman beside her. However, for a while she looked confused herself, What about Swift? She had a lot to think about with those two name words.

Becca, That's it.

Freen nodded to herself, she often did. Talk to herself, typical child genius.

Freen began to launch her action,she wanted to show off her knowledge this time. She finally started to say, "Isn't this painting very interesting? The painter's name is Aurora, and this painting is called Zona The Aurora , meaning where the aurora rays are." Freen always smiles in every word she explains,s he speaks like that, the way she speaks is also gentle and seems slow, she does all of this to attract the attention of listeners.

After that Freen said about the history of the painting, "This painting was made when the woman missed her lover who had died, she went to explore the iceberg by herself. She traveled a very long and dangerous distance." Freen's voice represented her words, she said again, "Snow, winter around November 1541, she made the painting under the shining aurora. Her left leg was full of bandages, she was in a lot of pain, the blood that wouldn't stop didn't stop her from painting the aurora rays." Freen smiled sadly now, she seemed to feel how painful painting was in that state.