4🥀

-at dorm-

It's evening, and Jm is once again looking at his figure. He pouts his lips, holding his cheeks. He thinks back to Jeon's words, and he realizes he's getting really fat.

"I should do dieting." He said to himself, even though he's looking absolutely slim, He was just cursing himself for being fat when Tae entered the bedroom.

"You're not dieting. Your arms are noticeably thinner than mine. Jeon was just making fun of you; don't take his words seriously." Tae says, trying to divert his best friend's mind from thinking about dieting. Jm knows older is very protective of him, so he just nodded his head.

"Okay hyung." Jm says, smiling and Tae hugged his friend. Jeon, who was passing the door, clenched his jaw, seeing them hugging each other.

He walks towards Hobi's room and finds the older man all dressed up.

"Ready?" He asks his hyung, who nods his head with a sly smirk.

They were about to get out of the dorm when Yoongi's voice stopped them.

"Where are you both going?" Yoongi asks, seeing both dressed up.

"We're going to meet our friend, Eunwoo." Hobi lied, and Yoongi didn't question anything since he knew Jeon and hobi had a good friendship with Eunwoo.

"What a smooth lie hyung." Jeon says, entering the car with Hobi, who drives towards the club with a smirk.

-at club-

Jeon chugged alcohol after alcohol while Hobi was making out with some girl in the corner.

His jaw is clenching hard when he remembers how Jm is clinging to Tae.

That faggot... He thought to himself before getting up and walking onto the dance floor. Immediately, a girl latched onto his arms as he danced cozily with her, but all he thought about was Jm.

Under the influence of alcohol, he started imagining Jm instead of that girl in his arms. He gripped hard on the girl's waist and touched her intensely.

"Jm." He says and the girl was about to smash their lips together when he smelled her perfume. She doesn't smell like Jm. He immediately pushed her and walked out of the club.

He needs Jm.

He took the car with him, not caring how hobi will come home because now only he can think about is Jm.

His sweet Jm.

His eyes were getting blurry, but somehow he managed to drive and get home. He immediately made his way to his bedroom and found Jim asleep in their bed.

He licks his lips before locking the door of their room and making his way towards the boy.

"Baby." He slurs out and hovers over Jm, who woke up feeling a heavy weight on him.

Jm's eyes met with Jeon's, and the younger knew what was going to happen with him since drunk Jeon always do same thing with him.