9🥀

Jeon smiles at Jm, slowly leaving wet kisses on his neck, but then his eyes fall on the allergy.

"How did you get this allergy?" Jeon asks, touching the younger neck. Jm gulps but decides to tell the older truth today.

"That's not an allergy, but hickeys." Jm says, and Jeon instantly glares at him.

"You give me those hickeys." Jm instantly defends himself. He doesn't want any misunderstandings between them.

"Me? When?" Jeon asks, totally confused.

"Actually, whenever you get drunk, you do intimate things with me. Last night, you kissed me and gave me these hickeys." Jm says, and Jeon closes his eyes, trying to remember what he did yesterday. The blurry images of kissing two person cleared in his mind, and he saw himself and Jm kissing each other hungrily.

When Jeon opens his eyes, he looks at the boy with deep emotions.

Even in a drunken state, I want Jm. Do I really like him deeply? Jeon thought to himself.

"Do you remember hyung?" Jm asks, and Jeon nods his head.

"I did, baby, and I'm sorry if I took advantage of you." Jeon said, and Jm smiled at him.

"I liked it, and you only kissed me and touched me. I'm still a virgin." Jm says, and Jeon smiles at him.

"Then would you like it if I took your virginity, baby?" Jeon asks, eyes looking at Jm with lust and something deep.

"I would love it." Jm rasps out, and Jeon lets their lips meet in a hungry and intense kiss.

Their bodies melt into each other as Jeon's tongue explores his boyfriend's mouth hungrily.

Their hands move against eachother bodies, touching each other with desperation and possessiveness.

Jeon ripped the boy's clothes and immediately attacked Jm's necks with hickeys. The possessive marks of his left are all over younger neck and chest.

His eyes moved to Jm's n!pple, and he immediately took the red bud in his mouth and sucked on it hardly, causing moans to leave from younger mouth.

"Ahh...h...hyung." Jm moans as Jeon pinches his n!pples and belly. The older man grinned at the softness of the boy's skin.

He's f*cking soft...Jeon thought to himself.

The eagerness of f*cking Jm makes Jeon stop his movements, and he immediately removes his and Jm's remaining clothes.

"I'll prepare you, baby." Jeon says and pushes his finger inside his mouth since he doesn't have any lube. Once all his fingers were wet with spit, he started preparing the boy.

Jm moans as the older man f*cks him with his long fingers. He feels pleasure as Jeon has four fingers inside of him.

"Ahnn," Jm moans out, and Jeon's finger fucks him at a fast pace. Jeon is grinning wide, seeing Jm's face filled with pleasure.

"Wanna f*ck you, baby." Jeon rasps out, and Jm himself can feel he wants older inside of him.

"Then f*ck me, hyung." Jm said, and Jeon growled. It's been many years; he didn't f*cked anyone aside from having some kisses here and there. He's really nervous and excited because it's his first time having sex with a male.

Jeon immediately coated his d*ck with his spit and hovered over Jm before pushing his length fully inside the boy.

He groans at the tightness, and his mind is already chanting to pound inside the boy, but he waited for Jm to give him the signal.

Once Jm gave him the signal, he immediately started f*cking the boy.

The moans and groans of theirs echo in the room while Tae, who comes to meet his friend, stops in front of their bedroom and eavesdrops on everything.

"I l...lost him b...before I c..could make him m..mine." Tae muttered to himself before walking away. He always knew Jm liked Jeon, but he didn't give up because Jeon didn't used to give attention to Jm, but hearing them f*cking, he decided to move on.