10🥀

The last three months together, Jeon felts nothing but happiness with Jm. He started dating the boy out of fear of losing him but now he fallen deeply in love with younger.

Jeon had decided to man up and told everything to Jm on their fourth months anniversary, how he just dated him because he was afraid to lose him.

At first Jm was angry at him but older shows how genuinely he loves younger, so Jm decided to give Jeon another chance. The chance worth it because recently they celebrated their six months anniversary.

The others were shocks seeing them so close except Tae but others members also thought maybe Jeon changed for good which he truly did.

Hobi's and Sohee relationship started moving in track as the male slowly falls for the girl and now they have one baby boy.

Yoongi hard time to forgive Hobi, but he also decided to move on. He developed a tiny crush on Tae as they started spending time together and Tae was no less because he also started liking Yoongi.

Jin and Joon also started dating because they were in love with eachother for so long.

They had hard time to convince management, how much they love eachother and finally after persisting for two months, management decided to let's the boy's date within group.

"What are you thinking?" Jeon ask nuzzling on Jm's neck and the boy breathed out.

"S..should we come to public? to our fans?" Jm ask, slight nervous.

Hobi and Sohee's relationship are already exposed to media and their fans takes it well, sames goes with Jin and Joon.

"Do you want to? Because if you wants then I'm more than happy to do it." Jeon says, as he'll able to show the world, he's in love with a beautiful boy, which is none other than Jm.

"I wants to." Jm utters and Jeon grinned wide before pulling younger into his lips.

After kissing eachother, Jeon took his phone and started doing live and exposing to whole world, about his and Jm's relationship.

The internet is filled with their relationship, some haters and antis were furious but their fans and shippers are more than happy.

***

The wedding venue is decorated into white, resembling it's purity

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The wedding venue is decorated into white, resembling it's purity. Jeon waits for Jm in the altar, who walks down the aisle with his father.

Jm eyes filled with pure happiness, resembling the same expression as Jeon's. Their lips curved into big happy smile.

When Jm met older, he had no idea where they would end up. He didn't ever thought his feelings will get returned back but now when he's seeing Jeon waiting for him in altar, all his dreams comes true.

The reality of marrying Jeon is far from any happiness he received in his entire life.

As Jeon takes Jm hands in his, both eyes sheds tears. They're going to married after dating for three years.

"Hey gorgeous." Jeon whisper, planting kiss on younger hand making Jm smiles so wide.

"Let's starts the wedding ceremony." The priest says, and just like that they got bonded for whole life, promising eachother to always love eachother.

"And I will be grateful every day I have you in my life because so many things could have kept us from meeting each other, from being together, or just from being alive at this exact moment in time. So many things could have happened to keep us from existing together, in the bodies we are now in, and I will forever be grateful that somehow we ended I up together. That somehow, in this infinite universe, we found each other. And I will always be grateful for that. I will always be grateful for you. I love you baby." Jeon says before pulling Jm into a kiss and earning cheers from family, friends and guests.

"I love you too." Jm muttures against his husband lips and Jeon grinned wide.

Idol / Wife's Brother 18+ [A Jikook Fanfiction] ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें