9.Unknown Person 👤

Hello everyone ☺️

Vanga story kulla polam 🚴🦋💜

*******************************
Ak,anjali and 3 brothers were playing happily in the park near the apartment.two pair's of eyes saw ak who is jumping and running happily while laughing with a smile on their faces,its none of other than............haha solla maatene adhu suspense 😜😈.

Ak felt someone gaze on her and she saw here and there but she did not see anyone so she leave that and started to play happily while that two persons comes out from the hiddened place and saw her playing.after sometimes there went from their with a happy smile on their face.

After playing with her brothers untill 6'o clock 5 of them went to the apartment.aarya stopped ak and said,

Aar-Sari da appo naanga kelamburom.

Ak-Ippove va?

Mad-Aama da ippove 6 aachu la ippo kelambanum.

Ak-Sari saptutu ponga.

Aar-Illa da naanga vera oru nalaikku varom ippo kelamburom anga amma appa parthutu iruppanga awanga solli anuppinanga dinner sapda vaachum va nu veetuku.

Ak nodded ok sadly and said,

Ak-Sari appo nalaikkum vanga ok va?

Vim-Haan ok ippo kelamburen ok bye.

Aar-Bye adhu ma,bye akka.

All look at aarya with widened eyes except anjali who nodded.he saw all and sighed seeing them and asked them to leave.

Mad-Sari parthu iru yedachuna call pannu ok va?

Ak-Haan ok neyy naangalum ulla porom bye bye.

3 of them bid bye to ak and anjali and started to move.ak and anjali went in happily.after having their lunch and they spend sometimes by watching tv and talking useless and useful things.after freshing up both of them went to ak's room to sleep as both of them were afraid to sleep alone.

Next day,

Anjali wake up and went to fresh up.after doing the morning chores she started to make breakfast for both of them.after finishing it,she went up and started to wake up ak,

Anj-Aadhu ma elundhiru da.

Ak-5 minutes please (in sleepy tone)

Anj-Unnoda 5 minutes 50 minutes aagum ippidiye vitta elundhuru da office pogalaya nee?

Ak-Poren but please 10 minutes?

Anj-Eyy kd modhalla 5 minutes ippo 10 minutes aah.unakku naan 15 minutes tharen.

Ak-Thank you.

Saying she covered her and started to sleep again but her duvet was taken by anjali.

Anj-Thoonguradhuku illa madam 15minutes seekirama fresh up aagitu ready aagitu keeluku varathuku madam.15 minutes la vandha sappadu kedaikkum illana illa.

Saying she went out not before opening the window curtains to make ak to wake up for the light which comes from the windows from the sun.

Ak-Yen anni neenga eppovum yennoda week point laye kai vekkiringa?

Anjali laughed hearing her and continue to go without answering her.ak's weak point is the food whenever they want something they will touch her weak point the food.