27.Plan To Joy....🥳🥳

Hello everyone ☺️.

As I said in the announcement board I should submit my assignments but I feel bored to keep writting the whole day and remind you all that I am here and to tell that don't forget me 😁.

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋.

*******************************

After spending sometimes in the beach 3 of them started to leave from their.while going ak said,

Ak-Sir yenna office la vittudunga ennoda bike office la so naanbike a yeduthitu dhan poganum illana nalaikku varadhuku kashtam.

Sk-Bike anga irukkatum nalaikku nadandhe va koluppachum korayum.

Ak-Adha yaaru solranga nu paaru.

She murmured which was heard by sk who glared her through mirror but she did not care about him and started to talk with saanya.after sometimes they arrived to the office.ak get down and went to her bike after bidding bye saanya.

Days wents with their usual small and very big fights which end up by taking revenge 😈.

Ak and sk with his friends work hardly and win an big project making all the employees and staff to be happy.ak sk and his friends were in sk cabin speaking happily.suddently an idea comes to aarya and he said,

Aar-One minute.

Sk-Yenna da?

Aar-Nammaku ippo oru periya project kedachirukula?

All-Aama..

Aar-Haan adhu kedachiruchi nu ippidi pesitu irukkiradhuku badhila namma oru success party maari vechcha yenna?

Ak-Heyyy semma idea neyy.sir sir namma party onnu vekkalam sir.

Sk-Party aah?

Ak-Aama P..A..R..T..Y.. party.

She spell the letters of the word making others laugh and sk to glare her.

Ak-Moraikkama ok sollunga sirrrrrr.......

Sk thinks for sometimes and said okay making all happy and hified with each other.they discuss the date and time and inform to all the employees making them happy too.

They decided to keep it on sunday at 6'o clock as all of them were free.all move to their respective places to work happily.ak went home after the work and asked his brothers permission to which he accept it happily.

Party Day.

Ak was putting all the dress in the bed without any interest to wear and she thought to wear something beautifully to the party but all went in vein seeing that she doesn't have and proper dress to wear.she sit down in the bed with sad face and at same time anjali comes in with the tea cup and saw her looking sad and saw the bed full of dress.

She know why ak was sad and look at the dresses.after sometime her eyes caught to an purple long frock and around the neck it was silver colour.she took it and went near ak and give it to her to which ak took smiling widely.

Anj-Idhu super aah irukkum da poi idha pottutu va po.

Ak-Hogayyy thanks anni.

Smiling she went to refresh while anjali smile looking at her and kept the dresses inside the cupboard again which was messed up by ak.

After sometimes ak comes out dressing up and turn around and asked from anjali,

Ak-Naan parka eppidi irukken.