13.

Song suggestion-  Golden hour by JVKE

The black dress tugged around her body in all the right places. After being hidden away for years, the curves had made an appearance; making the dress fit like a glove.

Although Grace was nervous for an infinite amount of social interaction, the pit of her stomach burned with an acidic feeling she could only explain as excitement.

The moment seemed to pass by, as with a final snap on her bracelet, Max strided out the bathroom.

The redbull driver rocked a dark blue suit, the exact same shade as Grace's dress. His usually messy blonde hair were slicked back with a lavender scented gel.

They both stared at each other with wide eyes , taking in the beauty of the other. It seemed like an eternity before Max smiled and walked forward;
"You look stunning!" His eyes formed into small crescents making the shorter blush.
"Thank you. You look amazing as well."
Some would say max was naturally a plush toned specimen , Grace disagreed as she watched the top of his nose turn way more red than usual.

Petronas Towers were a staple building in Kuala Lumpur and homed an 88- story empire that one could only imagine of seeing.

Grace's mouth almost dropped to the floor as they stepped out on the top floor of the building. It being decorated with a beautiful velvet shade with illuminating lights.

It overlooked the lit up skyline ; it was magical to say the least.

"Ofcourse, Grace Anderson- my fan."
Grace blushed as the Mercedes driver approached her, taking her hand in his.
"Congratulations on-" . She actually didn't know what they were celebrating.
Lewis laughed seeing her smile falter.
"10 years of Petronas and Mercedes partnership." He completed with a sip of the wine in his hand.
Grace feels the hotness creep up to her cheeks.
"You're from Redbull anyways. Wouldn't have expected you to remember."
That seems to tug a smile out of her.
While simultaneously scanning the room for the very reason she was here.

Her smile drops as she spots the Dutch , standing a few feet away from her with a very familiar face. Grace could probably recognise that face from miles away with the amount of times she's spent scrolling through her Instagram.

It couldn't count as stalking as Kelly Piquets Instagram was available for the whole world to view. It was just borderline creepy that Grace viewed the models socials more often than anyone else's.

The reason was clear; Max.

She shifts her attention back to Lewis whose raising her eyebrows at her with a smirk.
"Trust me the last thing I wanted was the piquets to be here but sponsorship duties." He offers a soft smile before gesturing towards them.
"You should go up to them. Doesn't really look like Max is having a heck of a time."

The redbull driver had abandoned the glass of wine in his hand to a nearby table. His hands clenched and unclenched repeatedly as he kept a mellow smile on his face. One that Grace had learnt was only reserved for the annoying media personnel.

That, along with Lewis's motivating words , caused Grace to excuse herself and walk over to the two of them.

She parks herself next to Max, catching his eyes in a harsh glare. He clears his throat.
"Grace, this is Kelly." He starts as if there was a need for introductions.
"Kelly, this is Grace- Grace Anderson, my girlfriend."
Maybe there was a need for introductions , Grace thought victoriously.
"Ofcourse! It's nice to finally meet you!" She offered her hand out enthusiastically.
"Your name and face is plastered all over my social media page. You know headlines about Max moving on so soon and stuff." She smiled , titling her head.
"Likewise." Grace offered with a nod, making Kelly's smile falter.
She looked between Grace and Max- who played with the drink in his hand- before excusing herself and darting off towards the eating lounge.