𝟎𝟎𝟏,ᶠᴸᴬˢᴴ ᴼᶠ ᵀᵂᴼ ᵂᴼᴿᴸᴰˢ

Third person POV 

Meloni watches as her father, Jay Garrick, explains to Team Flash how he knows about Zoom and how he knows of all of them. 

"I know all of your names. Caitlin Snow. Cisco Ramon. Detective Joe West." Jay speaks. After he utters Joe's name, the detective quickly raises his gun slightly in warning. 

"Enough! That part about 'explaining' needs to happen right about now." Joe warns Jay, holding the gun firmly. 

Jay raises his hands in the air. "This world is in danger." 

"What other worlds are there?" Cisco questions. 

"MIT and NASA." Meloni sasses, although keeping her emotionless face. She deadpans at the Ramon boy. 

Cisco glances at her, raising his eyebrows slightly. 

Jay clears his throat slightly, taking the attention back to him, which Meloni is grateful since everyone just started staring at her. Especially Barry Allen. He clearly have some mental issues. If he has Ebola, she wouldn't be surprised. 

"When you created the Singularity above Central City, you also created a breach between my world and yours." Jay explains. 

"I'm sorry. A breach?" Iris looks confused. 

"Yes. A portal, connecting our two Earths." Jay confirms. 

"And what precisely is your concern?" Martin Stein questions. 

"A few days ago, you found a dead man named Al Rothstein at the nuclear plant. But then, a different Al Rothstein tried to kill you." Jay continues. 

Cisco glances at Barry. "Atom Smasher." 

Barry glances at Cisco before looking back at Jay and Meloni. 

"That man was from our world. If he got through the breach, I suspect there'll be more to follow." Jay finishes. 

Barry holds his hands up slightly. "Okay. So, Jay, how exactly do you know all this?" 

"Where I came from, I was a speedster like you. They called me the Flash." Jay announces as Barry stares intensively. 

⚡🖤🔪🧪

Jay starts explaining what happened between him and Zoom on Earth-2 as Meloni stands beside him with crossed arms. 

"Before I arrived on your Earth, I was in a fight with a man named Zoom." Jay explains. The auburn-haired speedster lets out a scoff. 

"Man not being empathized. He's barely human." Meloni mutters. 

"Zoom?" Barry questions, glancing slightly at Meloni as he actually cares to some parts about the comment she made. "I've heard that name before. Atom Smasher, he said Zoom sent him here to kill me. Who is this guy?" 

"A terrorist." Meloni retorts. 

"Yes, he is. And he's also a speedster, like you, me and Meloni who is my daughter. And fast. Maybe the fastest of all, but evil. He-" Jay speaks. 

"He is an unstoppable demon with the face of death. Trust me, I've gotten a few close looks myself." Meloni interrupts with an emotionless tone. Blank apathy is a good way to hide emotions. Especially fear. And it's no secret she fears Zoom. She knows what he can do. 

"We were engaged in our fiercest battle ever, racing throughout my city, but I wasn't fast enough to stop him. Zoom had me beaten. He was about to kill me, when suddenly, there was a blinding light, and the sky split open. A breach, between our world and yours caused from the Singularity. It pulled me in and I somehow ended up in your world. Powerless. Unable to return home." Jay explains.