Wattpad Original
There are 28 more free parts

【02】Life of Luxury

One day, I would learn not to underestimate this man. But today wasn't that day.

Moments after parking the car in his vast garage, he was pulling me out of the car with eagerness, not allowing me any time to gather my things. A longing kiss followed, one neither of us could break. On our way to the elevator that led to the upper levels, we pulled and tugged on each other's clothes.

By the time we reached it, my silk shirt was wide open, his turtleneck was discarded somewhere on the garage's floor, and his zipper was halfway down. We stumbled into the confined space, and he blindly sent a hand on the buttons, pressing all of them.

The doors didn't even have time to close before he plastered me onto one of the wooden panels. Just as eager as he was, I welcomed his touch and lips, wrapping my arms around him as he pushed my shirt off my shoulders. Our crotches were pressed together, his raging erection pushing against my sensitive core. I would never get used to this, to the pleasure, the electric sparks, the lust dripping between us... With starved eyes, he glimpsed down at my bra, at the nipples below the sheer baby blue fabric. There was wonderment in his gaze when he looked up at me again.

"I still can't believe you're here," he said, thrusting against me, making heat flash all the way up to my cheeks.

I stretched my neck up, bringing my lips nearly against his. "And I still can't believe you came after me."

His powerful hands slithered down my back, to my bottom, and he squeezed each cheek with fervor before lifting me up. My legs wrapped themselves around his waist as we reclaimed each other's lips, his weight pressing me into the panel even harder. The doors opened, but we were too absorbed to even care. Ulrik was busy unclasping my bra, and I was tugging at the tight sweater he'd worn below his knitted one.

It seemed we weren't on the upper floor anyway, since the elevator closed and climbed some more. By the time it opened again, we were both bare-chested, the thin hairs on his broad torso tickling my nipples. I clung harder onto him as he pushed us away from the wall, never halting my exploration of his mouth with my tongue. God, how I adored kissing him...

The lights turned on automatically as he stepped out, which allowed him to navigate us around with ease. With a solid arm in my back, he lowered me onto the cushiony surface of the living room sofa. His attention turned to the low table beside us, and he abandoned me for a brief moment to bend toward it. With a push on the discreet electronic panel embedded into it, the fire in the hearth started while the lights dimmed, plunging us into a sensual atmosphere. When a slow, voluptuous jazz tune rose around us, I didn't hold back my amusement.

"Show off."

"You've seen nothing yet, darling."

Dominantly, he came back on top of me, pressing his hard-on onto my core, making me moan in the kiss that he crashed onto my lips. When he began slowly grinding into me, I turned my face to the side, gasping for air, desperate to cool off.

As my pants echoed in the living room, he dropped a fiery trail of kisses, licks, and nibbles down my jaw, throat, chest... Each of my nipples received the torturous treatment of his sinful mouth, and then he headed south again. My jeans were in the way, so he was forced to straighten up. With a hold on my leg, he ripped a shoe from my foot, and then the other one, throwing them on the floor. As I lay there, I admired his perfect torso and its tattoos, as well as the muscular arms that wrestled against the tight fabric.

It came off, along with my socks, leaving me in nothing but a black thong. He took me in, pure pride and adoration in his eyes as he did. Feeling like a temptress, I arched against the couch, bringing my hands to my breasts and squeezing them together, seeking my nipples and twisting them tauntingly.