Chapter 16 - Denial

"Bro your actually simping."

"Am not."

"Minho come on."

"I'm not!!"

Chan rolls his eyes before diping the tip of his paint brush into the red on his pallete, "You know it's not healthy to be dishonest to your self Minho-ah."

"Pff dishonest my ass."

"You like his ass too?"

"When did I say that!?"

"Aish you were defintely implying that! Context clues exist you know! But shit your too far gone." Chan shakes his head in disappointment.

I huff staring at my sketchbook. We were working on portraits again, however this time we were working with paint. I was trying to create a baseline sketch to transfer to the canvas, but i might've gotten side tracked...

"-I mean like when I saw Jeongin for the first time i immediately admitted he was the cutest person ever but when you simp over your-"

Chan abruptly stops talking when he notices what im staring at.

"YOU DRAW HIM TOO??"

I quickly shuffle to cover my sketchbook but it's too late. In the time I was spacing out, Chan had clearly seen the drawing. Jisung drawn from a lower angle while he has a bandaid and qtip in hand. For some reason I found myself drawing the moment when he was treating me.

I'm never gonna live this down am I?

"Oh my god I thought this was a tiny crush but your actually in love!"

"What!??"

"Everyone knows that if you subconsciously draw something it has a connection to you!" Chan throws his hands in the air.

"It's just that his face is so... drawable. Nothing else you drama seeker!" I point the pencil in my hand at him though it's not much of a threat. "Plus he probably hates me anyways..." That part comes out as more of a whisper.

"Minho! You can't be obsessing over him,  taking care of him, only talking about his cuteness, and then drawing him without it being somewhat of a crush." Chan practically yells out, earning himself a few side eyes from other students. Though once they realized who was the one yelling them looked away.

"Come on! A crush? Really? Chan do you even know me?" I dramatically point my hands at myself.

"Yes I know you and your thinking about this Han dude too much for it to be just roommates!"

"We are just roommates though! He's pretty annoying anyway..."

"Your the annoying one..." Chan mutters under his breath though i still definitely heard it loud and clear.

"Well I heard he's been really close with that Felix boy." Chan picks up a black from his pallete this time.

My head immediately shoots up, "F-Felix?"

"Yeah you know the Australian, he's a good guy I've gone to McDonald's with him a few times. It's nice to have someone to talk in English with."

I raise an eyebrow at the older. "McDonald's?"

"Dude the McDonald's in Korea hits different than Australia i swear to god- anyway -I know for sure Felix is gay and people have been seeing him and jisung together all the time."

"You don't mean..."

"I don't knowww." Chan sends a mischievous smile, "But Felix is a great cook too and he's really handsome. Who knows maybe one day they'll start dating."