Ep IV [Tere Naina]

"Do you need any help?" Ekansh asked, settling himself on the chair, in front of Abhimanyu who just stared at him uninterested.

"No," he said bluntly, making Ekansh roll his eyes at him "come on! I know you're messed up pretty much" giving a sly smirk he leaned forward placing his hands on the desk.

"Okay then help me! I don't know what to do or not, my mind is not functioning correctly. Everytime Naina is on my mind, I can't think properly!" He leashes out all in front of Ekansh, who just shook his head at Abhimanyu.

"It's so simple, think from your heart" Ekansh replied calmly, folding his arms across his chest. "You obviously have feelings for Naina, and that's affecting your ability to focus. Instead of overthinking and overanalyzing everything, just go with what your heart is telling you. Life is too short to be wasted on indecision."

Abhimanyu leaned back in his chair and let out a heavy sigh. "Yes, we got married for the sake of our companies. It was a business decision that seemed like the best solution at the time. But now, if I let my feelings for Naina grow deeper, her father might see it as a vulnerability and try to use it against me."

"Why? Why do you think her father will use his own daughter?" Ekansh asked, something going on in his mind like he's connecting the dots "he literally married her to me, that too forcefully. Naina never wanted to marry me" Abhimanyu's head was pounding, he realized his feelings for Naina, he likes her. A lot.

"Her father wedded her to you because he knows his company is going bankrupt and he won't be able to take care of his daughter. And you Abhimanyu, you're his best rival but also the most eligible bachelor. I think you took it all wrong" Ekansh said, rubbing his chin as if he was successful in joining all the dots.

Abhimanyu frowned, not understanding what Ekansh was trying to say "what do you mean?" Ekansh sighed "I think he surrendered, I mean he wanted you to marry Naina and in return he will merge his company with ours, that means he wanted Naina to have a good future ahead with you. And his company also got saved from going bankrupt because of you. He played a nice game indeed."

Abhimanyu's eyes widened as he processed Ekansh's words. "You mean, Naina's father deliberately arranged our marriage to save his company? And he actually wanted us to be together?"

Ekansh nodded, a knowing smile on his face. "Yes, it seems that way. He saw an opportunity in you, Abhimanyu. By marrying Naina to you, he not only ensured her financial stability but also saved his own company from going under. It was a clever move on his part."

Abhimanyu's mind was reeling with this new revelation. He had always thought that their marriage was just a cold business arrangement, devoid of any emotions or love. But now, everything seemed to make sense. The way Naina's father had pushed for the union, the way Naina had seemed hesitant and distant.

"So, you're saying that Naina might have feelings for me too?" Abhimanyu asked, hope flickering in his eyes.

Ekansh shrugged. "It's possible. Naina might have agreed to the marriage for the sake of her father, but that doesn't mean she can't develop feelings for you. You need to talk to her, Abhimanyu. Have an open and honest conversation about your feelings and see how she responds."

Abhimanyu nodded, determination shining in his eyes. "You're right, Ekansh. I can't let fear and indecision hold me back anymore. I need to follow my heart and take a chance. Thank you for helping me see the truth."

Ekansh smiled, patting Abhimanyu on the back. "You're welcome, buddy. Just remember, sometimes the simplest solutions are the most powerful ones. Good luck!"

__________________________________

Naina was arranging the clothes when Abhimanyu entered their room. His eyes fall on Naina who was busy with her work, after realizing his feelings towards her he can't help thinking how lucky he was.