Ep II [Tere Bin]

"So this is my penthouse. If you need anything, just ask the caretaker, okay?" Raghav said, smiling at her. Aditi nodded her head slowly and moved closer to him, extending her hands.

Raghav frowned, not understanding what she was doing. He looked at her hands and noticed she was holding her wedding jewelry. His eyes met hers, and his smile faded. "What is this?"

"These are... jewelry. I don't... I don't have money with me. So, I thought maybe I should give you these," Aditi stuttered, her voice barely audible.

Raghav's frown deepened as he took a step back, his eyes filled with a mix of confusion and concern. "Aditi, you don't have to do that. I can take care of everything. You're my guest, remember?"

Aditi looked down at her hands, her grip on the jewelry tightening. "I know, but I don't want to burden you. I can't just come into your house and expect you to take care of me. You have already done so much for me."

Raghav reached out and gently took her hands in his, causing her to look up at him. "Aditi, you're not burdening me. You're my responsibility, and I'm willing to help you, okay?"

"Thank you," Aditi whispered.

"Now smile, tears don't suit you. Come on, give me a smile," he grinned at her, raising his eyebrows. Aditi sniffed before giving him a small smile.

Raghav's grin widened. "Perfect! Smile like that. Also the caretaker will show you your room and please adjust with my clothes for now."

"Okay, um... do you not have a temple in your house?" she asked, looking around, trying to locate the temple.

Raghav sighed before shaking his head no. "No, I do not believe in God," he answered. Aditi's eyes widened upon hearing this, and her curiosity got the best of her. "Why?"

"I do not worship the God who took everything away from me," his eyes revealed the pain he felt. Aditi decided not to inquire further, as he already seemed angry.

"Alright."

"Okay, I have to go for training, see you later," he said as he left his penthouse.

__________________________________

It's been three days since Aditi is living with Raghav, she sometimes helps the caretaker in cleaning the house, sometimes gardening. Her life was now getting better, away from all the pain.

The main door opened, indicating Raghav's home. Aditi quickly made her way in the living room, Raghav glanced at her before giving her a smile "hey! How was your day?"

"Good! How about you?" She asked, trying to take his workout bag, Raghav amusedly looked at her "eh good but what are you trying to do?" She grabbed his bag and was about to pick it up but the weight was not letting her do it, she slowly looked up at Raghav who was smirking at her.

She let go of his bag, "I... I-" "you really thought you could pick this up, silly!" He laughed at her stupid action, the bag was filled with dumbbells and other gym equipment. Her fragile hands can never pick them up. Aditi giggled, embarrassed.

'Why am I always embarrassing myself!"

His eyes fell on her figure, she was wearing his shirt. Again.

'Shit! I totally forgot about buying her clothes!'

Raghav mentally scolded himself for not taking care of such a basic necessity for Aditi. He had been caught up with training and other responsibilities that he hadn't even given it a second thought. Seeing her wearing his shirt reminded him of her vulnerability and the need to provide her with proper clothing.