Anger

"Korea's biggest business tycoon Mr. Jeon Jungkook has annoced his wedding this week"

Yn sighed watching the news, it's been breaking news since the announcement social medias are flooded with same new... ofcourse it's going to be a grand wedding so many celebrities, politicians , businessman's everyone are invited. She never liked unwanted attention but now that she is going to be marry Jungkook she knows what value and popularity that 'Mr. Jeon's wife' holds.

At Jungkook's office

"Jungkook we need to be careful as the news are spreading so fast" Taehyung said

"Yes hyung we need to be careful, I know he is keeping eye on us"

"Can't we delay he wedding?" Jimin asked as they know their every actions are being watch.

"No it's not a good idea and we are not afraid of him we are more powerful" the elder member said

"Hmm Jin hyung is right"

"Anyways how's yn?"

"Good"

Everyone Shaked their heads knowing the youngest behavior.

"Jungkook you should keep her happy she'll be your wife"

"It's just a force marriage Namjoon hyungi Don't love her"

"Then don't marry her you can't ruin her life"

"Well she is willing too"
Jungkook smirked.

"Jungkook as a hyung I'll support you in every decision but if you hurt her I am not on your side" Taehyung spoke and everyone agreed.

"C'mon hyung your are making me look bad , and it's my life I'll do whatever I want" Jungkook got angry and left the room.

Angry Jungkook went home , eyes red ,messy hairs ,first two buttons of his shirt were open making him look like a hot meal . He bumped into someone because he was walking so fast.

"CAN'T YOU SEE!?" Jungkook yelled drawing everyone's attention. She was a maid who he bumped into.

"I--i am so---" stuttering Infront of him makes him more angry.

"JUST GET LOST" the maid ran from there crying and Jungkook glared everyone so they emptied  the hall while yn came downstairs.

"What happened? Why are you shouting?" Yn said.

"None of your business" he replied angrily

"You are scaring everyone Jungkook-"

"Good they should be scared" he went in his room.

After sometime glass breaking voice came from Jungkook's room so yn went to see, she saw him talking on the phone.

"You bastards are not of a single use"
........

"How can you be so careless HUH!!

He was more angry maybe some business shits going on.

"Jungkook calm down you'll health will be worse if you keep getting angry-"

Jungkook pinned her to the wall harshly.. bringing his face so near they could feel each other's breath .

"Listen Don't you dare meddle in my work understand!?"

"I am telling for you goo-"

"BY WHAT RIGHT?!"he yelled

"I AM GOING TO BE YOUR WIFE YOU CAN'T TREAT ME LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT"

Yn had enough today he was getting on her nerves, she didn't know how she held the guts to yell at him knowing the consequence.

"LISTEN YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY WIFE DOESN'T CHANGE A THING BETWEEN US , I DON'T LOVE YOU NOR I WILL"