Bummer

What my readers want is what my readers get.

Also thank you so much all for 4k+ reads

I LOVE YOU ALL

They were coming to seoul, midnight, worries rising every second passing by. "Jungkook what is happening?" "Nothing" he said coldly.

She was going crazy about what was happening? why is he being like this?

Suddenly the car stopped with a storng jerk, "Are you mad, can't you see!" jungkook spoke in anger "bo-boss another car has blocked our way." poor man stuttered, Jungkook's jaw clenched. "Stay in the car." he spoke removing his gun from his waist, "Pull this trigger and shoot if something happens." he showed her the gun.

Yn looked at him with big eyes, utterly in shock. "wh-what?" her hand was trembling as he kept the gun in her hand. "Love" he cupped her cheeks, She understood the condition was worst, otherwise he would never handle her gun. He opened the door but yn held his wrist. "no don't go" "I have to" he left.

There were Jungkook's men behind in other cars, but there were more men infront. Yn gulped in fear, not by seeing those thugs but knowing anything can happen with Jungkook today.

In a split of time there were gunshots heard, yn's car was surrounded by guards, her eyes were fixed on Jungkook, without blinking she was staring at the disaster infront of her. Gun shots and screams were only heard. Corpes laying on the road, red smeared on the road.

One thing caught attention to her. While Guards and Jungkook was busy fighting with other men someone came from behind and stabbed Jungkook in thighs, not giving Jungkook a second to react he stabbed him again in shoulders, continuously making him weak. "NO!" she yelled as stumbles back. She tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Open it damn it." she was getting tensed, eyes moving back and forth, she gathered her all strength and broke the thick car window with the gun. She started running towards Jungkook.

Jungkook fiered his gun on his heart, "FUCKER TRYING TO WIN AGAINST ME!" he snarled in anger. He somehow stood up again, but gun shot was heard behind her, he snapped his head but the scene made his heart tremble.

"YN!" she was shot in her waist, he held her weakly from behind her back was facing him as she stumbles back due to the force, but she managed to stand leaning her weight on him, everything around them stopped hearing Jungkook's loud yell, 1...2....3...4..5...6 blood drops spilled overs both's face, everyone was stunned to see Yn shot all bullets on the man infront of them, who came to kill jungkook.

Everything went silent. She smiled weakly turning to face Jungkook, tears shined in their eyes in moonlight. Fear,Fear of losing her was seen in his eyes. She cupped his cheeks both were in blood, hurt, scared not of what was happening, scared of losing each other.

"I did it koo, I pulled the trigger." she smiled weakly "i said pull the trigger if your life was in danger-" "It was he was going to shoot you! You are my life!" he hugged her tightly despite not having strength, heartwas pounding fast, in this bummer they felt heaven.

"bo-boss" one of the guard spoke, jungkook looked at him "William is dead" he said pointing at the corpse who was just killed by Yn. "That's what he gets to mess with me!" He fumed in anger. "Lets get you treated koo" yn spoke softly. "You too."

I am so sorry guys for this chapter, i don't know if is it good or bad.

.

.

.

.

vote please