Safe

Yn and Yerin were walking in the street as they just completed their shopping. But as they are going suddenly there were so much smoke in the streets.

"What is happening here!!" Yerin shouted. "I can't see anything!!" Yn replied. Guards were alert, panicking. "YERIN" Yn screamed "Yn where are you?!" She heard Yn's huffed screams.

Now guards were scared to death. Cars voice was heard but they couldn't do anything. As soon as the smoke was cleared they saw yn was not there.

"YN WHERE ARE YOU!?" Yerin screamed as she knew where this is going. "No-no this can't be happening" Guards can running. "Where is Mrs. Jeon!?" One man asked " I don't know she screamed my name and now she's gone!"

One guard immediately called Jungkook. He ordered everyone to come home asap .

All were lined up scared to even breathe.

"WHAT THE FCK YOU ALL WERE DOING!!" He growled in anger. "Boss everything ha-happened so fast" guard spoke. Jungkook grabbed him by his neck almost choking him. "THIS HOW YOU DO YOUR JOBS?" "Jung leave him!!" Rm shouted from back. All members came as soon as they heard the news.

"Hyung Yn!!" He was angry but more worried. Everyone can feel the tension he was feeling. "Let's try to track her" Suga suggested.

"Her-her phone" Guard showed her broken phone. Jungkook was loosing his control he punched hard on the wall. His phone ringed.

Otp

??? : Well well well Mate !

Jk : Daniel !!

Daniel : ahan you know why I called you.

Jungkook's eyes were getting red and his grip on phone was getting tighter and tighter. He understood that Yn is with him.

Jk : LEAVE.HER.

Daniel : why so hurry hmm!? Let me play with her a bit.

Jk : YOU WILL DIE WITH MY OWN HANDS IF YOU LAY A SINGLE FINGER OF YOURS.

Daniel : Let's see hmm !! Babygirl wanna talk with your handsome helpless husband.

Daniel grabbed Yn by her nape and brought the phone near her.

Yn : kook!!

Her voice was so sore because of crying.

Jk : YN!! Don't worry I'll come soon-

Daniel hugged up the phone.

"Bastard" Jimin said. "Guys we need to find her fast." Taehyung said walking back and forth.

Meanwhile at Daniel

"Sweetheart you look so pitiful" he went near her. "DONT.TOUCH.ME" she shouted "Like husband like wife" he smirked. As he was going near her she was moving back but she couldn't do anything as her hands and legs were tied.

He grabbed her by her neck "do you know how much That Husband of your have tortured me! Now it's his turn" his grip tightened on her neck making her choke.

Tears in her eyes, she prayed that Jungkook would come fast and save her.

"You'll regret this" Yn warned him. "Let's see about that."

It's been few hours she was lying in the basement. It was dark and stinky .She was getting all types of creepy stares from his guards.

Suddenly the whole basement was empty only she was there. She was so confused what was happening but her body was not on her side , her energy was all vaporised. She couldn't open her eyes.

She felt someone's presence beside her. "don't touch me!!" She was trembling her voice was weak but she managed to speak.

"Yn!!"she heard a familiar voice. "Tae oppa!" Her eyes were shining because of her tears. He hugged her immediately she cried and cried in his embrace. "Shh Yn it's all okay we are here , Jungkook is here."

Hearing Jungkook's name she was feeling so relieved. "Where is he?" She spoke in weak tone.
Taehyung quickly untied her ropes but the rope left bruise on her soft skin. She was bleeding through the cuts , hand marks on her neck.

Taehyung felt so sad but also relieved that Daniel has not touched her.

On the other hand Daniel was captured by Jungkook. "You motherfu*ker I told you to stay away!!" Fear was seen in Daniel's eyes "please leave me I beg you" he was terrified "YOU TOUCHED WHAT IS MINE!!" He shot him in leg as he yelled in pain. "Take him to our basement I'll show him what it's like to mess with me" guards dragged him out .

He saw yn coming with Taehyung , but seeing her condition Jungkook was feeling so heartbroken, he felt like he couldn't protect her. As soon as their eyes met Yn ran towards him and he engulfed her in his embrace , the warmest hug she ever felt.

Even without speaking a single word he understood every feeling she is feeling.

"You are with me Yn , you are safe"