Chapter 6

At the end of the day, Recovery Girl said that you and Izuku's treatment was finished, letting both of you leave with nothing much other than a sling on your arms.

"Look at us! We're matching cripples!" You chuckled as the two of you made your way out of UA.

He snickered softly. It was already dark out and you felt a tinge of uncertainty as you walked out of the gates. You sighed deeply, before turning to Izuku.

"Hey, I'm gonna walk you home, okay?" He looked at you in surprise.

"Huh? Why? Don't you want to get home to see your brothers?" He tilted his head slightly.

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure we walk the same way, and I don't want anything to happen to you, especially not in this darkness." You shrugged, and he involuntarily agreed.

It turned out that he did happen to walk the same way as you, but he took a turn sooner before you'd reach your home. You walked along with him until you reached his front door, standing behind him as he knocked lightly on the door.

Izuku's mother opened the door. "Izuku! How could you get hurt so badly?! And- Oh, hello. I didn't see you there." She turned her attention toward you. You bowed down in greeting.

"Nice to meet you, Midoriya-san." You said, remaining bowed down until completing your sentence.

"How polite. Please, call me Inko." She smiled warmly.

You returned her smile and nodded.

"Oh, mom, this is Y/N L/N. I told you about her, didn't I?" Izuku introduced you to his mother, who bowed as well to greet you.

"It's nice to meet you too, Y/N-san. I see you both got hurt. Was it in the same exercise?" She asked, pointing towards both of your slings.

"Yup! We're matching!" You chuckled, receiving some giggles from Izuku again and Inko.

"It's quite late, Y/N, do you need a lift home?" Inko offered.

You shook your head, "No, I'm okay. I don't live far from here, so I'll be able to walk."

"Okay then. Get home safe, Y/N."

"Text me when you get home!" Izuku called after you, making you smile.

"Okay! Goodbye!" You quickly bowed before making your way back home.

You fumbled with the keys, eventually finding the right one and pushing the front door open.

"Hey! I'm home!" You yelled, slipping out of your school shoes and tossing your bag beside the door. 

"Oh! Hey Y/N. Come to the kitchen." You heard your father call out, so you began walking to the kitchen.

"Hey dad. And, oh my god!" You squealed upon seeing your two brothers stood beside your father.

Isamu and Hiroshi, both older than you. Isamu was the eldest, Hiroshi being the middle and you being the youngest. 

Hiroshi had fluffy brown hair, which was slightly longer compared to the last time you'd seen him. His eyes were the same colour as yours, as well as a permanent expression of kindness etched into his face. He was nicer than Isamu.

Isamu had white hair, which had been dyed. He used to have red hair like yours, but he hated it and the colour's connection with your mother, so he decided to dye it. It was shaved on one side, which was more visible now as he wore his hair in a half-up-half-down. His eyes were dark red like your father's.