2. Balloon of inspiration

G. Lastra: The report shows that it only took us a hundredth of a second for Orbion to discover our location.

C. Eyunume: That doesn't change the fact that location was sent during Orbion's destruction. The Great Hive will want to investigate this incident and will also send their troops from all directions!

G. Lastra: We need to change the location immediately.

C. Eyunume: Keystone needs a minimum of 15 Earth minutes to teleport us to very distanced location. First Orbions will arrive here in less than 5 minutes. Within 15 minutes there will be thousands of them. 

G. Lastra: At least the most we can do in such a short time is to set up the physical illusions of our ship. 

C. Eyunume: I'm ordering fast activation of the external plasma shields!

Officer: Yes captain! Activate the outer plasma shields! Let them try to get through this. 

C. Eyunume: You know what will happen if they send Leviathans at us. We don't have many people.

(Leviathans are superior jellyfish-like Orbions. They are very rare in their numbers so their length reaches up to 50 metres in diameter. Unlike Orbion adults they don't have deadly biological yaws and their main purpose is to destroy and penetrate through solid materials such as walls or other multidimensional elements  with their three thick tentacles from which they shoot dense plasma  previously preserved in a highly pressurized tank which is located in their bubble. They are 99% of natural origin and it's still an enigma how they produce plasma and how they produce it under such high pressure. While this poses no difficulty for individuals of highly advanced multidimensional civilizations, it creates such a big problem in determining technological predictability of the nemesis.)

G. Lastra: The current population in the kingdom is 3000 out of 9000. It would cost us 16 Earth minutes to teleport all 6000, and you know the teleport is automatically set to run as much as it's assigned according to our previous action of using it. In case they destroy the kingdom by then, they could teleport anywhere, and that includes our other hidden locations.

C. Eyunume: Our urgency now is to delete teleportation history as soon as possible. Gather the templars and superiors. Order an emergency teleportation of the realm to region 4B3A71888948; 3768,8 light years away.  Inform the king about these decisions.

G. Lastra: Ok, I will inform our majesty. Soldiers! Attention! Code 1398! I repeat, code 1398!

Officers: Prepare the shields! Activate invisibility!

Soldiers: Yes sir!

C. Eyunume: Strangely, more than five Earth minutes had passed and they didn't send anyone to investigate.

G. Lastra: Teleport to 32%. 10 Earth minutes remaining... Yes, very suspicious for now. Still nothing from the king.

C. Eyunume: He's probably busy with smarter work than predicting an Orbion attack.

G. Lastra: I wouldn't fully agree with that.

C. Eyunume: How is our little Earthling? (The average height of "Ovipleians"-fifth dimensional race is 4 meters. While in childhood, Ovipleians reach a height of only 2,35 meters. For Commander Eyunume, with his 190 cm, Matt was still a baby.)

G. Lastra: He's ok. He's resting.

Two Earth minutes later, Matt wakes up quite impressed with the architectural interior of the ship which was almost transparent, covered in crystalline orgone plasma, reflecting colors he had never seen on Earth and in known Universe. For a few moments he completely forgot about recent events.