6. A Wicked fortune

31.05.2024.

Prince Saur: You know, I really love the smell of rats in the morning. They really thought they can outsmart me by setting up these trackers? They must pay. Split up. All ships with trackers go to planet "Neron".

 (Planet Neron, location: Sirus B star system. Diameter: 65000, Population: 190 millions. Species: White Draco. Height: Up to 6 meters. Lord of the planet: Prince Saur's uncle Gawros. The White Dracos of Neron, given their formidable height and presumed reptilian nature, are physically dominant species with a structured hierarchical society. The large diameter of their planet has a vast environment with diverse ecosystems that are accommodating their large population.)

Reptillian adept: Sir, we don't have that much fuel. Also we're only 32 minutes ahead from Mandalon's shotter and his "terran" fleet.

Prince Saur: Nothing to worry about. Land on this planet. There, you will remove the trackers and put them on the ground. Then, start replacement of the fuel in only three ships that will go to Neron. The rest of the fleet, stay and colonize the planet. Meanwhile, we will be at planet "Valga" 800 000 kilometers away.

(Planet Goya. Location: 0,3 light years from Earth Solar System. Diameter:13000 Population: 22000 Species: "Nezrilli" Type of race: Assassins.  Natural born bounty killers. Humanoid in shape with very skinny bodies, green neon eyes, tanned skin and large black hair tied in tail. Height: Up to 3,70 meters. Life span is from 350 to 800 years. Nezrilli are divided into 8 tribes also called "Shitas" which on Nezrillish means tribe. The main tribe is called "Kumumbu" Nez.>Eng.-"The giant". Current chief on the throne is "Namok". Each tribe has its own unique characteristics and specialties, but the Kumumbu tribe is the most influential and powerful, led by the current chief Namok. The Nezrilli are highly skilled in the arts of assassination and bounty hunting, making them feared and respected across the galaxy. Their society is built around these skills, and each tribe or Shita specializes in different methods or targets for their missions. The training of a Nezrilli begins at a young age, ensuring that they are adept killers by the time they reach adulthood. The tribes, or Shitas, have a hierarchical structure with a chief at the top. The Kumumbu tribe, being the largest and most influential, holds significant power over the other tribes. The chief of Kumumbu, Namok, is regarded as the ultimate authority among the Nezrilli, leading not only his tribe but also influencing the overall direction and decisions of the Nezrilli society. The Nezrilli of Planet Goya are a formidable race known for their prowess in assassination and bounty hunting. Their society is intricately structured around their tribal system, with the Kumumbu tribe being the most dominant under the leadership of Chief Namok. Despite their fearsome reputation, the Nezrilli maintain a structured and organized society, emphasizing skill, hierarchy, and the traditions of their people. )

Reptillian adept: With only 300 men? Sir, we don't know what is there.

Prince Saur: Whatever it is, it is covered with the stones and stones of ice and is possibly dead. 

Reptillian adept: According to our readings. The planet is full of iridium that we can use as a substitute fuel. 

Prince Saur: Do what I said. The rest of the fleet; we go to planet "Valga"(Diameter 30000. Location: 800 000 distanced from planet Goya.). Then, all our paths will be blurred.

To be continued...