4. The capital is Felix!

C. Eyunume: This is a city.

Meanwhile on the other side...

Feline warrior: Commander, a large spaceship has suddenly shown up 3 kilometers to the right of "Ompalima" waterfalls.

Commander Shusa(Commander of the feline warriors): Sound the alarm! Get ready to scout. Unknown spaceship in sight. Zoom in to see who it is.

Feline warrior: It looks like a man. One man sir. It's just him. I only see him.

Commander Shusa: Send 50 warriors to scout. No more, no less.

Feline warrior: Attention warriors. The commander has something to say.

C. Shusa: Ok, one "felina" goes to a location five kilometers away. We have an unknown ship in our territory. One man was spotted at the location. There are no other intruders in sight outside the ship. However, you should all be careful. Keep your eyes wide open.

(Felina is a name for one unit of fifty feline warriors. It is also used as a female name but with word  "Felina" comes a sequel-another word.) 

G. Lastra: Here they come.

C. Eyunume: Gather all the warriors.

C. Shusa: Who are you, tiny human being, and how did you end up here?

Matt: Asking me? Well, I'm Matt Gayutrella Smit.

C. Shusa: Hmm, why do I have deja vu about this? Search him and take him into custody.

Continuation 03.09.23.

G. Lastra: Not so fast.

C. Shusa: Who said that? Show yourself! Warriors turn on the infrared mode... A hundred thunderbolts! What do we have here. 

The whole area was filled with cold but vibrant colors. But there was no sign of the remaining population of Ovipleias.

C. Shusa: Quick, turn on the "ultraplasmic spectrum".

 ( Ultraplasmic spectrum; A spectrum invisible to the "human eye".  Ultraplasmic transmitter; A device that has the ability to detect any hidden flying object and show it as it really is. In most cases when it detects them, the objects are displayed in light blue. Which is one of the signs of a high concentration of orgone that advanced interstellar civilizations use to better hide their position and operate in secret.)

Feline warrior: At least they're not reptilians, commander.

C. Shusa: Aim with "felguns"! 

(Felgun; Ultraplasmic pistol which paralyzes the object and creatures it detects for five seconds.)

There were 300 Ovipleians standing in front of the five-kilometer ship, ready for any kind of deception.

C. Eyunume: We come in peace to help you avert an interstellar catastrophe. We are a highly advanced civilization that comes thousands and thousands of years from the future. We come from the fifth dimension which in our time was destroyed by highly advanced enemy Orbions. There's nothing to worry about. We are peaceful and have come to help you to prevent the future to ever happen. 

C. Shusa: How can I trust you? Why to trust you? You can be spies. Warrior search him!

C. Eyunume: Because your enemy is our enemy. Reptilians created Orbions. We actually don't have time for this. We must cooperate quickly.

C. Shusa: Not a step more! What are these Orbions? Can you describe them?

G. Lastra: Orbions are highly advanced techno-biological devices produced by reptilian humanoids. These things will destroy you and your civilization. We have to stop them.